skymama

Vibes for jceman

Our buddy, Jack, will be undergoing a quadruple bypass tomorrow. He and his lovely wife, Lynn, are both who you would call "good people" so please join me in sending him your good luck vibes and hopes for a quick recovery! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Further proof that Jack does nothing half ass. No piddly 25 - 50% blockages to be cleared with stents for him, oh no. He's goin' big!

As always, my love goes out to both of them. But this time most especially to TLML, who will have to put up with him as he recovers. :ph34r:

Oh my......my thoughts are with you guys. I trust that TLML will have some TLC for you upon recovery and that you will soon be up joining us for some much needed rest and recovery. Hope to see you soon looking well and happy.

Listen to the Docs and don't give them or TLML too much trouble.

Hugs
Mouth and Hubby

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Incidentally, I just noticed what looks like a nasty scar down his leg in that picture. He had surgery for something there before?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I believe that scar was from a landing injury. Maybe he can tell you more about that.

And, Jack just told me I got the day wrong, he's seeing the surgeon tomorrow but the surgery might be a few days out. Keep the good vibes coming and I'll update the thread as to the actual date.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I believe that scar was from a landing injury. Maybe he can tell you more about that.

Yep.

That was where they rebuilt my femur in Quincy '98 and where they took the hardware out in 2003. The one near the top of the knee is from the ligament rebuild in '85 and the total knee replacement January of last year.

Thanks for the good thoughts all; we do appreciate them.

Jack (keeping fingers, legs, toes, eyes crossed)

Thanks for the good thoughts all; we do appreciate them.

Good thoughts from good people to good people.

I had triple bypass in February, and I'm doing fine. Given that you're just as much an asshole as me, you can extrapolate your predicted results. :)
Good luck, and good healing.

(....and no......chicks won't dig this scar.....).

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Jack, you probably don't remember me but I definitely remember you.

Good luck to you and yours.

You haven't achieved your goals as yet...OJ still needs your help.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Jack needs lots and lots of well wishes. He went to the doc and he's being admitted this afternoon. On his pm he said, "the doc said I need "At least" a quadrupal bypass and a possible revacularization on the side of my heart."

Hang in the, Jack! :)

Get well soon.

I still remember some of the most sound advice I got about skydiving was from Jack.

I was flaring too high then going full flight and trying to flare again.

Thanks Jack, you saved me a lot of pain.
My photos

My Videos