virgin-burner

this is what i did last sunday..

the paraglider-dude is a complete different story; they used a gigantic d-bag for him. he got out all good, then he was supposed to do some acro as a highlight to our boogie..

well, i dont know how much he did, but very soon it was just a big mess, he said he had lines around his neck, had some cuts on his legs from more lines and.. sometime he throws out his reserve, makes a cross-country flight over the next valley, missing a lake or two but ends up landing in a corn-field..

with the guy filiming him under a velo and the helicopter chasing him. he got a ride in the chopper back to the dropzone! B|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I want to D-bag mine sometime.... There's a guy on here that has a lot of experience..... must chat with him some time.

personally i thought, the guy has MAJOR balls. i'm not sure if he's done it before, but with no skydiving-experience, i'd be scared shitless doing something lie that.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Big landing area, plenty of outs - perfect!!! I look forward to jumping there :)
O

It just looks that way, the actual landing area is maybe as big as a football field (so in other words its tiny) AND the PAC lands on the Grass too.

Awesome view though and cool jump! How come you took such a long spot? You must have been right over the big hill.

Big landing area, plenty of outs - perfect!!! I look forward to jumping there :)
O

It just looks that way, the actual landing area is maybe as big as a football field (so in other words its tiny) AND the PAC lands on the Grass too.

Awesome view though and cool jump! How come you took such a long spot? You must have been right over the big hill.

only people who cant skydive would say that.. :|

yep, i was looking pretty hard for the airport actually. they did it that way for the paraglider n'stuff..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Hey nice vid.

I'm a lttle disappointed though. For a post whore you don't say much under canopy do ya?

Next time, will ya tell a few jokes or sing a song or at least point out the local hotties houses. :ph34r:

BP
:)

i wanted to make you watch through the end, and didnt want to scare any pets.. :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

HORRRRRRRIBLE landing.

:P:ph34r:

got video to show off yours!? :PB|:D

I know in my heart that my landing was good. I don't need a video to prove it. ;)

Oh wait...are we talking about stand-up landings? :D:ph34r::P

is there any other way of landing!? :)

oh, and as you know, if there's no video, it didnt happen.. ;)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda