d_squared431

This is the I want thread.....

I want more guys to post in the glory thread.

I want world peace

I want more cherries

I want a knee that works and doesn't hurt

I guess I haven't been paying attention long enough. What is the glory thread?

You don't wanna know!!!!
Mental bleach is required if you find it :o
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Are you a trainer? I'll take all the help I can get ... I still don't have full mobility in my ankle, which means I can't run (or do squats and many other things), which is a problem ...

O

I'm sure we can find some other stuff that is less stressful on your ankle.

We'll start low impact with Nipple-Ups . . . and go from there.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Are you a trainer? I'll take all the help I can get ... I still don't have full mobility in my ankle, which means I can't run (or do squats and many other things), which is a problem ...

O

I'm not a trainer but I did stay at a holiday inn once.

umm the :):) went right over you head i think.
I actually could help you lose weight as I do have some experience is such field.
Since your ankle is jacked? Can you swim? regularly?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hey there crazy Turtle ... aren't you supposed to be having fun in Las Vegas or somethin'?

O

You have an issue with nippleups?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I want other doctors offices to pay attention the referrals and not call me 10 times for the same patient saying they have not received it. Then make sure the right people get the info so they are not calling me on top of the other 10 phone calls about the same patient....

I want(NEED)more COFFEE!!

I want someone to bring me Starbucks....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

O

I'm not a trainer but I did stay at a holiday inn once.

umm the :):) went right over you head i think.
I actually could help you lose weight as I do have some experience is such field.
Since your ankle is jacked? Can you swim? regularly?

Sorry ... having too little sleep (only 3 hours last night) makes me lose my ability to read between the lines :| ...

I'm not a great swimmer and I don't know know of a place where I can do it regularly, but I agree with you ... it would be the perfect aerobic activity for me right now - hmm ... I should look into it. (Thanks! :)
O

I want other doctors offices to pay attention the referrals and not call me 10 times for the same patient saying they have not received it. Then make sure the right people get the info so they are not calling me on top of the other 10 phone calls about the same patient....

I want(NEED)more COFFEE!!

I want someone to bring me Starbucks....

If you lived in NY . . .

i can help you with sleep too ;)

hehehe

Yeah, ankle injuries can really put you out, I know mine was jacked earlier this year and I was trying to train for a triathlon. I put in a lot of time at the pool to stay in shape. I know it's not easy to find a pool, but it could be worth your time.

you could also try a bike. Actually a bike would help the area you are concerned about. Depends on how jacked your ankle is though.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

As in ... "help" me not get any? :P

Ankle(s) ... double avulsion fractures on the left, grade II sprain on both ... 8 weeks ago on Saturday. Still lot's of swelling (on both) and the one that was fractured has very little range of motion ... I still have a bit of the "wooden leg" walk.

Also, 4 weeks in a cast caused me to lose a lot of muscle ... my left calf is almost one inch thinner ... I couldn't believe it B| ...

O

As in ... "help" me not get any? :P

Ankle(s) ... double avulsion fractures on the left, grade II sprain on both ... 8 weeks ago on Saturday. Still lot's of swelling (on both) and the one that was fractured has very little range of motion ... I still have a bit of the "wooden leg" walk.

Also, 4 weeks in a cast caused me to lose a lot of muscle ... my left calf is almost one inch thinner ... I couldn't believe it B| ...

O

Sounds like you need some TLC.

Sounds like you need some TLC.

Yes please ... does it mean you're flying to Boston insted of Las Vegas? :|

O

No, I have a commitment to my friends.[:/]

Oh you would get sleep ;)

Wow, hmmm well i think swimming is your best bet, but you said you were not the greatest so.......

Best advice, besides well..... ummm what was i gonna say? oh yeah
cut out as much sugar as you can until your ankles allow you to do something more aerobic.

Skymama's #2 stalker -