TKE_440

New to Fort Worth

Alright, Just moved to Fort Worth from San Antonio. Once I get settled in and make sure the girl gets a job and bills are taken care of, I will be sure to hit up Dallas as well as the other 182 dz around the neighborhood (why not?)!!!! Just throwing a line out there to anyone else in the area... not too sure how many fun, drunk, and naked people are out here yet!!! Let me know if you know of any!

Joel

You have a few DZs around you to go visit. Dallas is in Whitewright, which is north of Plano, near Sherman. You have Cowtown, Texas Freefall, Caddo Mills and SD I-35.

The best part is that you have Braums. There aren't any south of Hillsboro. Go have a burger and a shake, you'll understand.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey Joel! I live in South FW and jump most weekends. Shoot me a PM if you want a ride out to meet the folks at SDD or SD35.

Welcome to Cowtown... B|

'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'

Hey man i live in Keller (NE Fort Worth) I jump at SDD. Its further than a couple of DZ's but has great planes and lots of packing area and a cafe and also a great vibe! Been to Skydive 35 once. At the time the had a caravan but now only a 182. Nice place but not enough up jumpers for me (note they dont dislike up jumpers there are just not that many going there since they changed locations). If you want to join me on a friday at SDD you can ride with me if youd like. I almost always come home friday. Or when you plan on making it out let me know and if im there i will introduce you to everybody there. Might as well try all the DZ's out around here and see what you think.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Bring your reserve out to SDD, Greg will take care of you fast. :)
Hope to meet you soon. I'll be out this weekend at SDD, so if you come out say hi.

You jumping?:P Damn (visiting) pilot!:D[:/]
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!