OlympiaStoica

Sex with the ex

If you still like them as a person, and there are no strings attached, hit it. Especially if the sex was great.

Otherwise, could be trouble.

If you're doing it cause you are just too sad to get something else......well, you have other problems.

Nope, don't even like her as a person.

Sad? Bwaahhahaha

I understand your point. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hu are you..Hu .Hu.
Hu are you.Hu.Hu.

It's a song by the Hu...ya know Rodger Daltrey,Pete Townsend....never mind..........:ph34r::D:D:D:D

Special place for me too!!!

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

So ...

Everyone has the right to make their own decisions in life, but I personally wouldn't date a woman who had coffee with her ex, much less had sex with him. (With adjustments made for circumstances where some contact is necessary because they still work together/have a child together/jump at the same DZ together/etc.) You can't move on to the future until you have the courage to close the book on the past.

I'm all in favor of casual sex, but sex with an ex is never casual--it comes with a lot of baggage that is better discarded (if the baggage were healthy they wouldn't be your ex).
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

My advice would still be pound that head of your into a wall...HARD...if that does not work..pound it into the wall again...either head will worh in this case..just don't pound her!!!

Bry

But she's HOT! And Latin! And has a a PHD in law!
I mean I could be a keept man!

But yeah I agree.....some things are better left in the clouds. And she is the reason I started down this path of being a sky diver. I hoped to clear her out of my head.
So far......not so good. But i'm working on it.

But long story short, don't have sex with your x it will make your life complex.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

:S I don't see why everybody's so adamantly opposed to this. I mean, if both parties understand that's it's purely physical and not the preface to a relationsh........

OH WAIT!! You mean My OWN Exes!!!

:oAWWW FFF*CCKK NO!! Rather cut off my junk and use it to fish for crawdads!!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

This thread reminds me of a thought I get from time to time:
It never ceases to amaze me that there are millions and millions of people in the world who absolutely hate each other's guts, and have seen each other naked.

Now that was funny.....:D:D

Reminds me of the words to a song, I forget who sang it, "Even though the prospect sickens, brother here we go again!"B|B|B|

Wait, actually, I do remember. It was on an old LP (remember those flat round black things called 'records') my dad had, and the artist was named Tom Lehrer...
'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'

Just bang your head on a tick wall, studded with 12 inch sharp nails ...better off;)

Bry

Much better :)
O

You can be so nice at times? Like once a month right?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Long time ago, when I was single, I had a few flings with a few ex's. It was fine. :):):$

I mean, if they were attractive the first time around, they were certainly attractive the second time around. Besides, I think most of my ex's had very low expectations about me. :P:D:D:D

I think you mean realistic :) :P

Really? I must be doing something wrong :P ...

O

Probably just need to Google "Priceline" or "Travelocity". I'm quite certain you can get good deals on flights to College Station, Tx..
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

O

Probably just need to Google "Priceline" or "Travelocity". I'm quite certain you can get good deals on flights to College Station, Tx..

OMG :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

This thread reminds me of a thought I get from time to time:
It never ceases to amaze me that there are millions and millions of people in the world who absolutely hate each other's guts, and have seen each other naked naked pictures of each other.

Fixed it for ya. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

O

What exactly gave you the idea that I have to “Travelocity” my way to a booty call? Just curious …

O

If it is your latest ex, without exception, one of you is more emotionally attached then the other. That's how most realationships work, or at least that's how they end. If that's passed already, frequent hookups will create it between you again. While it is fun, it IS NOT a good idea!

With previous exes, it is more doable, but one of you will probably end up more emotionally involved at some point.

In other words: Hump at your own risk.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

An X is like heroin, you never really get over your addiction to them, you just kind of deal with it and replace one addiction with another in hopes of finding the ultimate high.
Some times it works, some times it doesn't.

Everyone has the right to make their own decisions in life, but I personally wouldn't date a woman who had coffee with her ex, much less had sex with him. (With adjustments made for circumstances where some contact is necessary because they still work together/have a child together/jump at the same DZ together/etc.) You can't move on to the future until you have the courage to close the book on the past.

The last part of your post makes me think … ongoing thinking. :)
Doesn’t implicitly mean I agree; your comments have, however, made me think about my own approach to maintaining contact with ex’s in general. And less w/r/t to post-breakup sex and more w/r/t severing all contact.

Usually, I have interpreted it as something of a minor positive indicator when a guy has a couple of ex-girlfriends with whom he still maintains contact in one *platonic* way or another. (Because) I usually figure that if he originally saw something special in that other person that made him want to invest time & himself in her, then she’s probably a neat human on some level or he wouldn’t have dated her. And that he can recognize that two people can be decent humans but not necessarily be able to sustain a relationship *together.* Lack of such contact is not something that I think of as even a minor negative and most definitely not a ‘deal-breaker.’

At the far end of possible scenarios (which I’ve never dealt with personally), if *everyone* someone has ever dated turned out to be “a psycho bitch” or something similar in that person’s view, at some point I’d start to ask is it really always the other? (Because if someone’s interested in dating me, clearly it’s not a problem in their selection criteria. :P)

But I’m still thinking about the concept of limiting movement to the future by allowing individuals from the past to occasionally enter my present. So thanks for that. :)
/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying