josheezammit

who is going to burning man this year?

first i would like to address the emotional vulture known as Brains......

SUCK IT BITCH;)

if it werent for you and kim I would be a little bit more reserved, and I would not be going, so you are going, as always in my heart.

as for for this hot lady named, Olympia, Just go tickets are still on sale, and we can all stare at neon and black lights togetherB|

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

i have read about them and I sent them an email to no avail, I would love to jump out there, but i have no plans for a camp yet, just hopes and dreams and a bunch of glow sticks

Don't use glow sticks! so wasteful, you need led sticks. Come see us and we will cook you a homemade dinner and show you what you need including led's, el wire, and all the "extra's"B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I was planning on going, but haven't found anyone to join me -- all my friends are pussies :P ...

I need to get me more adventurous friends. I was planing to join the "Burning Sky" camp ... I made sure to meet the 100 jump requirement just for that ...

O

Would this perhaps be an opportune time for that girls trip :)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Fyi, in the survival guide they have a specific portion for couples, for some reason i dont know about, its hard on couples......

I have no idea why......

so i am gonna go find out, i'll get back to u:)

Some people are not comfortable with others looking at their spouse or sig. other. I would think jealousy would play a big part in that. Granted, i have never been there but i have been to other "burning" events.;) Plus YOU know from our wedding that i don't get jealous;):D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.