BillyVance

Take a look at this sucker

Brown Recluse are NO fun...i got bit by one about 2 years ago here in pa (thats atleast what the ER told me) crazy muscle pain in my leg and the skin where the bite mark was turned almost black...2 IV's later and some pills for the next week I was good to go, just glad i didnt wait...I've seen those bites get pretty NASTY
~MaVriK~
"The Greatest Accomplishment in life is actually Living it"

Now before anybody complains about me killing her

No complains here. Difference between you and me, I wouldn't have let the bitch live long enough to take the pics. Here in the midwest Brown Recluses are thick as thieves and when it starts getting hot they start moving to cooler places. We found one in my office last week. I just hate eight legged creatures.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

OMG !!! horrible!!!! Wouaou, if I would find it in my porch, I would fall down !!!

Lessee!....... You have (just to name a VERY few!) extremely dangerous Funnelweb Spiders, Taipan snakes, adders, cobras, sea snakes, tiger snakes, redback spiders, bees, lizards, scorpions, Blue ringed octopuses, cone snails, box jellyfish, sea snakes, and scorpionfish, many of which are described with superlatives like "most venomous on the planet", "deadliest", etc. Not to mention crocs and even venomous platypuses. I don't think a Black Widow spider would rank very high on the "most dangerous species in OZ" list.:)

I named her Michelle... :ph34r:
:P

Glad you think of me when you see such a beautiful creature. And then squash the shit out of it. :P

It wasn't you I thought of... you just happened to have the same name. ;)

Hey, you coming out to The Farm this Saturday? I'll finally get to go jump for a day. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

have killed two of the ladys this year.The last one my metal watering can had its spout clogged up by a spider web. 6th sense told me not to clear it out with my hand. took it into the bathroom and ran hot water through it ,out came the black widow.The 6ft. long rattlesnake got the heart rate up more. Welcome to Texas Dave

have killed two of the ladys this year.The last one my metal watering can had its spout clogged up by a spider web. 6th sense told me not to clear it out with my hand. took it into the bathroom and ran hot water through it ,out came the black widow.The 6ft. long rattlesnake got the heart rate up more. Welcome to Texas Dave

I live in central Alabama and we have most of the usual dangerous critters around - scorpions, black widows, brown recluses, rattlesnakes, copperheads and water mocassins, to name a few.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I live in Alabama and we have most of the usual dangerous critters around - Birmingham women.

Tell it like it is, Billy.

There's a good reason I have not lived in Birmingham for more than 10 years. :P

Hey, you coming out to The Farm this Saturday? I'll finally get to go jump for a day. :)

No. I will in Detroit. More scary than spiders. :o
Have fun jumping. Bummed I'll miss you. :(
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I hat spiders! just thinking of them gives me the goose bumps. Anytime I see a spider around my mouse I always grab something to kill it. Not sure what it is about them but I have always not liked any of them, Guess you could say I am a big chicken when it comes to spiders.

Little over protective of your mouse, no?

I've heard the expression that you'd kill for your loved ones, but DAMN!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You'll never kill them all, no matter how you try. So in the meantime, kill away and enjoy. I kill those bastards on site, they're everywhere around the outside of the house and in the garage. Makes me want to wear a can of Raid in a holster....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !