virgin-burner

if you were to come to switzerland..

oh yea, and the french are fucking obnoxious too! :D:D:D

we fucking whomever we can catch...
and we are not french, we are russians, you should know that.

just didnt want to attribute you guys bad reputation to some innocent eastern europeaners.. :):P:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

During my AFF-I course I was teamed with a girl from Switzerland named "Michi". She is absolutely the kewlest and bestest skychick there has ever been. I'd have to find her and her husband and catch some air time without the pressure of completing a rating.
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

so long as it isn't french foodB|, I prefer German cooking

oh yeah, i FORGOT, WHAT DO bRITS KNOW about food... :|

I'm a brit too :D

Luckily while I am a Brit citizen it is by migration - I struggle with the crappy food here, its marginally worse than the french:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Visit Nico (Piifish) and watch him pack his base rig at midnight again! B| But it won't be as fun without the Sexy French Bitch and a tickle contest! B|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'd definitely go to Lauterbrunnen even if I was no jumper. It's the most gorgeous place I've seen in my live and I lived in Switzerland for over 17 years and have seen over a dozen countries [/brag] ;)

skydiveswitzerland is on top of my list, so is ballenberg, and lauterbrunnen is right around the corner.. :)

I just checked out skydiveswitzerland and I'd love to do a jump there but with the ridiculous jump prices here it's not gonna happen...

I will be trilled to get a few jumps while I'm there - jumping at more than one place? That would be exceeding my expectations!!! :)
O

well, am actually thinking of taking you to THREE places to skydive.. and its the most beautiful places one could jump at! :)

Wait you guys are doing a round trip? If yes can I hop on? If I don't have to pay for all the gas on top of jumps I should be able to do at least a few.

what would you want to see, what have you heard about, where have you been already and what did you like!?

just trying to collect some ideas..

What part of Texas is that in? Must be East....
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

well, am actually thinking of taking you to THREE places to skydive.. and its the most beautiful places one could jump at! :)

Wait you guys are doing a round trip? If yes can I hop on? If I don't have to pay for all the gas on top of jumps I should be able to do at least a few.

You got to talk to VB about that ... I'll only be visiting :)
I love jumping at new places and I'm up for any or all three, but only if I feel safe and comfortable (decent size landing area, places to land out, good wind conditions ...)

O

skydiveswitzerland is on top of my list, so is ballenberg, and lauterbrunnen is right around the corner.. :)

Skydive Switzerland in Interlaken is awesome. They have a sweet Pilatus Porter too!...the landing area doesn't have many outs as it is surrounded by a mountain, a highway, train tracks, and trees but you should be fine. Definitely worth your time.

I love jumping at new places and I'm up for any or all three, but only if I feel safe and comfortable (decent size landing area, places to land out, good wind conditions ...)

O

Hehe Oh I see. Well after the Thong and Dress thread and the 34DD comment, I might not be as welcome ;)

what would you want to see, what have you heard about, where have you been already and what did you like!?

just trying to collect some ideas..

I'd have to see YOU - you owe me a beer, remember? On second thought, a whole night's beers! :P

Matterhorn, some cookoo in a clock and a bar far from nukes would 'prolly sum up the rest. :)
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

O

Hehe Oh I see. Well after the Thong and Dress thread and the 34DD comment, I might not be as welcome ;)

Nah ... I wouldn't worry about it ... I'm just passing through :)
O