OlympiaStoica

Dress + Thong = BAD Idea

I’m so embarrassed right now I just want to die …

:(:$:(:$:(:$:(:$

So … I work in a tall office building, located in an area with other tall buildings – when it’s windy, it’s always turbulent. Lunch time … I’m going outside … I’m wearing a dress … can you see where this is going???

While the wind tried to undress me (and it nearly did) right in front of my office building, the only thing I could think of were those young software engineers (from my company) that I just passed a few seconds earlier and knew that now are walking right behind me; please god … I hope they have bad eyesight … really, really bad eyesight.

Oh … if this wasn’t bad enough, right across the street a new building is in the middle of construction. Yep, those construction workers were on lunch break as well :(...

Needless to say, I just realized something (duh … I’m slow):

Dress + Thong = BAD Idea

I don’t want to get out of my office right now … and I have cancelled (indefinitely) all meetings I have with Engineering. If there is anything you can say that might make this better, go ahead.

O

Don't be embarrassed or ashamed!! Be proud of what you have and for making a couple guys day that much better!!! Just think in your meeting with the boy engineers - you have the upper hand - you have what they want!!!!

;)

Women.... they're so fucking wiley!

Americans are uptight about skin but you are the one making a big deal out of this. I guess the Europeans are getting uptight as well. :P

When I was in highschool I was chatting with a bunch of girls(6) and a friend of mine pants'd me revealing my whitey tighties to the lot. Not one to make a big deal out of things (even at 16 years old) I stood there pantsless for a moment before I nonchalantly pulled em back up. That's when I noticed all 12 of their eyes were ogglin my package. Highschool was a little bit easier after that. :D

www.FourWheelerHB.com

You just reminded me of lunch last week...noticed the lady (?) at the table across from us was wearing nothing but a smile under her cute little sun dress.
One of the guys caught my expression when I noticed...I told him I would be able to tell you the color of her panties...if she were wearing any!
:D:D:D

It happens people. And no, I didn't stare or even look back...I DO try to be a gentleman!
;)

Americans are uptight about skin but you are the one making a big deal out of this. I guess the Europeans are getting uptight as well. :P

Well ... I have been an American since 2003 - the "uptightness" is starting to rub off on me as well.

When I was in highschool I was chatting with a bunch of girls(6) and a friend of mine pants'd me revealing my whitey tighties to the lot. Not one to make a big deal out of things (even at 16 years old) I stood there pantsless for a moment before I nonchalantly pulled em back up. That's when I noticed all 12 of their eyes were ogglin my package. Highschool was a little bit easier after that. :D

That is a pretty cool way to handle the situation. I guess the moral of the story is to shut up and move on (?). :|

O

Women.... they're so fucking wiley!

OK ... I did look up "wiley" in the dictionary ... I came up with nothing :S ...

O

I'd go with definiton #2

Ha ha ... thank you "Turtle" ... you're contributing quite a bit to my assimilation into the American culture :)

O

No Problem - that what I do.;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You just reminded me of lunch last week...noticed the lady (?) at the table across from us was wearing nothing but a smile under her cute little sun dress.
One of the guys caught my expression when I noticed...I told him I would be able to tell you the color of her panties...if she were wearing any!
:D:D:D

It happens people. And no, I didn't stare or even look back...I DO try to be a gentleman!
;)

Cute story ... and you just gave me something to be thankful for - at least today I was wearing something :$.

And yes ... Normiss is always a perfect gentlement :)
O

Well ... I have been an American since 2003 - the "uptightness" is starting to rub off on me as well.

That is a pretty cool way to handle the situation. I guess the moral of the story is to shut up and move on (?). :|

O

Nope. No moral at all. Your incident just reminded me of a pleasant experience in my youth. See! You've made another man smile! B|
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Hmmmm... you do not work on Sales or Marketing... !!!!!

On your next review, under the achievements section, the following bullet points will be appropriate:

1) Improved our department's access and visibility to Engineering resources.

2) Designed, tested and evaluated a new peer-to-peer cooperative teamwork initiative.

3) Optimized the use of materials to implement the above initiatives.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Hmmmm... you do not work on Sales or Marketing... !!!!!

On your next review, under the achievements section, the following bullet points will be appropriate:

1) Improved our department's access ass-ets and their visibility to Engineering resources.

2) Designed, tested and evaluated put on display a new peer-to-peer cooperative teamwork initiative.

3) Optimized the use of materials ass-ets to implement the above initiatives.

;)

O

Leave it to you to start a thread on fire;):):D:D

Bry

Well, you're bored & have coffee while O wears thongs under her skirt. The way I see it, there's no way you can compete.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Well ... it's not the first time wind got me in trouble :$. Well ... duh ... jumping out of an airplane in a mini skirt is like ... asking for it :P ...

O

Edited: added a bit of modesty to the attachment ... this is America after all ... for a second, I forgot :)

Thank God for my florid imagination. :)
You should PM that pic to Banesanaura, I think you two are in a club now.

And take heart. Maybe some of the guys' eyes were still busily locked onto the huge natural t*ts. ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is