skymama

What's the worst kind of kiss?

Nun:

A women, usually old and ugly, who has decided that she does not want to give it away, but instead wishes to keep it for a man who died 2,000 years ago to have instead. She wears a long black shroud and is probably a sexually frustrated closet lesbian too. She likes to beat and molest young girls and also beats herself when she has impure thoughts, not to be confused with the male version (the priest) who only beats and molests boys.
"of course you know why their called nuns don't you"

"no why"

"because they get nun"

(People do that? Never mind ... don't answer

People just need to learn to swallow. I'm just sayin'.

Someone now has another/new sig line ..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Voted for "wet and slobbery" but personally I find kissing smokers to be the worst kind of kiss. ICK! It's like licking an ashtray! [:/]

Yep, did that once.... never again! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I once made out with a biter. It was like kissing a running chainsaw. Lip nibbles good. Drawing blood bad.

That's one thing I never understood. What is with a girl really cranking down on my lip and asking me to do the same? I gave it the old college try but just felt weird.

Teeth are to be used with extreme restraint. A blow job should not feel like I'm fucking a cheese grater...
"Fuck that. I'll take a good ass-pounding over a bj any day." -- pyrotech

You know what rotten ass tastes like?:o:P

Did you miss that poll from last week?

All wet and slobbery is good when you are going down on me, but firm it up a little bit when we are kissing.
A bad kisser is definitely a disappointment, especially since it's a huge part of sex too.

I've considered stopping in the middle because the kissing was so bad.
How do you tell someone they are a horrible kisser without distroying them?

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

(People do that? Never mind ... don't answer

People just need to learn to swallow. I'm just sayin'.

I'm curious to see whose sigline you've made this time...you must be by far the most quoted person around here:P
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom