JohnDeere

Mission work

Im asking for my sister. She 21 and a nurse, but she doesn't like where she works and looking for something to do for about 6 mounths. She just needs a change for awhile. She only has a car paymeny and cell bill that i know of. She still lives with my parents so she wont have to move anything to storage while she is gone.

So what would any of you recomend for her? She does need to make alittle bit of money for her car and stuff while she is gone. I also think something like this will help get her life straight.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Is she an RN? 21 and she's already bored? There are a lot of opportunites for an RN out there besides mission work. Have her look into travelling assignments or Public Health Service if she's looking for a type of service. (A lot of folks don't know about PHS.) Different from the Peace Corps, which I believe is all volunteer with volunteer wages, PHS is like getting a commission as an officer in the military- it's commissioned service with a $25k signing bonus right now for 4 years.

If she has a few years experience, Travelling or Agency nursing isn't a bad deal. I worked agency for a year. The money is really good and you get a change of scenery frequently working different shifts in a handful of different hospitals.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

If she is the outdoor...hiker type...Northwest Youth Corp out of Eugene, OR works with young people. They build trails...also have an alternative school. Top rate orgaization...pay is not great...but the experience can't be beat. She might look at being a crew leader or assistant crew leader. They have fall, spring, summer, trail building sessions...and alternative school during the school year. http://www.nwyouthcorps.org/fieldstaff.html

If she wants to take a complete break from nursing...this might be option. Most of the crew leaders are college age/or grads.