iambeav2

Beav's coming to party

I'm driving down on Saturday, August 1st and driving back up August 9th. Staying close around the Sebastian/Orlando area. Who wants to harbor and/or party w/ me!! If not, fuck ya'll, I'm camping at Sebastian anyway...less I get any harbor takers!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Dude, I gotta party some more years before i take that step...er, um...oh fuckit, your response sucked, lol.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

So you admit your in the closet and just not ready to come out? Its ok your just not ready yet! Im not sure what parting and time has to do with it though.:)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Um no, just had to play along I guess. I love vagina too much to be in or around any closet!

Its ok man you dont have to defend it. Why are you going to FL I heard all the action is a summerfest! Im sure thats where a lot of those peeps will be.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Family I hain't seen in a few years is in florida...and some very loved friends are there as well.