skymama

Toe Sucking: yea or nay?

it does require a more intimate level than just sex ... don't you think?

Well, I don't know. I'm a little flustered at your question!

I'll get back to you. :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wasn't your nickname Mojito feet on the GMA show set because you were soaking in some minty concoction?

Shutup, you're ruining my glory! :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I guess that's probably my issue, I don't think I've EVER just had missionary with any girl since my first.

If you and your partner don't get satisfaction from missionary, then you're just not doing it right. ;)

Used to totally think NO Way, but my current guy likes to give it, and it feels really nice!

Definitely a yay on receiving, don't know much bout giving em....

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I guess that's probably my issue, I don't think I've EVER just had missionary with any girl since my first.

If you and your partner don't get satisfaction from missionary, then you're just not doing it right. ;)

If you and yours are content with it, you probably need a better imagination.
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

If you and yours are content with it, you probably need a better imagination.

lol...yeah, I'm sure that's it. :D

Also, I never said I didn't do or like missionary. Just that I tend to mix things up and have never slept with a woman I didnt go down on.
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

Maybe you should post now and then pictures, Im sure there is a thread around for that! You know so we can judge if your ass was or is perfect!! :)

Hell no!! But trust me, it *used to be*... ballet dancer and gymnast... PERFECT. I miss my old ass... :D:D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

Maybe you should post now and then pictures, Im sure there is a thread around for that! You know so we can judge if your ass was or is perfect!! :)

Hell no!! But trust me, it *used to be*... ballet dancer and gymnast... PERFECT. I miss my old ass... :D:D:D

Wait ... we need a "Name that ass" thread :ph34r: ...

O

Wait ... we need a "Name that ass" thread :ph34r: ...

O

Yet another brilliant insight from my currently favorite emigré.
You start the thing and me and my Girls will start picking out your Smutsketeer name. B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Wasn't your nickname Mojito feet on the GMA show set because you were soaking in some minty concoction?

Shutup, you're ruining my glory! :P

I dunno what he's talking about but I'm all-in on both the Mojito AND the Toe-jitos.
Most partners have lacked the patience to relax and let me take them beyond the funk neurosis and tickle factor.
But the few who did ended up climbing the walls.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is