turtlespeed

Which medical procedure would you like . . .

I get to do a lot of those procedures already....don't know that i would have a favorite that i would want done to me.:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I do know I never want to do or assist with anything regarding the anus. Such as colonoscopies or hemroids

I used to work in a hospital.
True story I got from a Physical Therapy student who was doing summer sessions at the hospital, assisting in various procedures:

One day she was assigned to assist in a colonoscopy.
She went into the room to discover the patient (male) was a former high school classmate.
She thought he was going to die from embarrassment.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'd like to carve out someone's tonsils. Or remove a lump. Something that involves a knife.

Not even a scalpel?

Same thing. Cutting and blood. :P:ph34r:

CHAINSAW
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I'd like to perform a cockectomy followed by a castration on some worthless, nasty piece of shit that is trying to evade his legal fate.

-I'd be using a non-sterile, ancient, rusted-out hacksaw, salt, video camera, and a bottle of the best Scotch I could get my hands on. I'd broadcast that tape to every station and show people what will happen if they touch a kid.

The scotch is for me. :)

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I will have to say that doing a liver transplant is pretty cool. You don't realize just how much space it takes up til you are standing over a body without it there. That and the argon laser is fun to play with too.....

You are right. That argon laser is kinda cool. B|B|

I would like to do a vasectomy on turtle after I have had 4 glasses of wine. Hell, there is only a white tube and a red tube on each side - what could possibly go wrong?:P

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Autopsy.

I mean, seriously whats the worst that could happen even if you screw up?

You get a pulse...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

. . . to perform on someone else?

Lobotomy.
Or Electro-Shock Therapy.
What can I say? I'm into the classics.

Didn't you already try the shock therapy a few years back with some of those electric X ways?
Killing threads since 2004.

I'd like to perform a cockectomy followed by a castration on some worthless, nasty piece of shit that is trying to evade his legal fate.

-I'd be using a non-sterile, ancient, rusted-out hacksaw, salt, video camera, and a bottle of the best Scotch I could get my hands on. I'd broadcast that tape to every station and show people what will happen if they touch a kid.

Sooo - the illegal aliens should be castrated - I'm all for it too!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Lobotomy.

Been there done that - Spence and the electric 8 way a. . . and smaller - love the "point of light" :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Lobotomy.

Didn't you already try the shock therapy a few years back with some of those electric X ways?

You mean my accidental Electric 1-Way?
Yeah. ....Good memory ya got there a**hole! >:(
-DJ Electric Boy
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Now you're talkin! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Chuck

Lobotomy.

You mean my accidental Electric 1-Way?
Yeah. ....Good memory ya got there a**hole! >:(
-DJ Electric Boy

Yup, that's the one. ;)
Killing threads since 2004.