leroydb

Raefordites, need help

Hey NC

The Last storm knocked a big branch off a tree in the front yard of my rental property. Currently I am out in Fort leonard wood as a drill sgt and cant head to saw up the branch and take it away.

I got a quote for the small branch removal at 250.00+ anyone here do it for less?

Le Roy

910 670 4430
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Well, a fellow skydiver has been very, very, very helpful. I would like to give a big thanks, You know who you are! I kept trying to pay him, but he kept saying I couldn't afford him. (I will get him a beer (or case) when I am back in NC though :D)

Thanks for "paying it forward!"

Currently I have offered the cut up wood to another Skyjumper, but if they turn it down, I am offering it to anyone wishing to have some firewood

Le Roy

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Leroy, if that diver passes up, I will surely drive up and get it from you. Nothing like a wood stove in the winter (got my gas cut off and made them take the tank back).

Deez nutz roasting on an open fire....B|

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!