d_squared431

Do you think you can develope feelings for someone you only know online or phone calls?

i started an online relationship when i first got to iraq. she broke it off a week before i flew out of iraq. [:/] oh well. i started flying gliders again and did a tourist-tandem jump when i learned a buddy was on the other side of the airfield jumping one day. i spent all the money that i saved there to spend on her instead on aff and a rig :D

So what I have seen so far with the poll, guys develop feelings via internet/phone more than the ladies...

If by "feelings" you mean "obsession" ... yeah ... they do ...

What does that mean? I got to get off Internet :S ...

O

Please stay. I'll double my therapy and try to back off a little. [:/]

;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Oh, and push to meet the person face to face as soon as possible, that way you aren't wasting your time.

I don't think it's ever really a waste of time, if you take it for what it really is.

It's a waste of time if the person who you have been talking to has been showing you pictures taken 5 years ago, and has gained 30 pounds. Don't even get me started!
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

Women always seem to team up against me. :)

I thought that was every mans dream:P:)

I think you are suggesting that guys like the fantasy of women teaming up ON them; not AGAINST them. :D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.