LisaH

What is your drink of choice tonight?

175L :)

Where the hell were you 10 years ago??? >:(

:D:D:D

Same size. I don't drink the hard stuff often but I ran out of my stash of gourmet beers...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Iced tea with artificial sweetener. I've never been a drinker.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

didnt sleep well too that night.. woke up a couple of times and didnt get back to sleep like 1 1/1 hrs before the alarm finally went off..

New math?

1 1/1... would that be 2 hours? or 11 hours? :P:P

slipped, meant 1 1/2 hours..

apparently, everyone on here thinks they get the right to mock me with every post i write, but thats fine. maybe i really should stay absent for a while.. not that anyone would worry anyway, BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

didnt sleep well too that night.. woke up a couple of times and didnt get back to sleep like 1 1/1 hrs before the alarm finally went off..

New math?

1 1/1... would that be 2 hours? or 11 hours? :P:P

slipped, meant 1 1/2 hours..

apparently, everyone on here thinks they get the right to mock me with every post i write, but thats fine. maybe i really should stay absent for a while.. not that anyone would worry anyway, BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

awww... come on now. I wasn't trying to be mean. :P Aincha never been picked on by the girls before? :S:P

I had a couple of "Mike's" last night. Those things are addictive. :)

B|

Mike's Hard Lemonade? I'll never forget the night I drank them for the first time. My girlfriend at the time (now wife) and I went bowling in her hometown with her brother and father. I went to the bar, saw that beer, decided to try it. Liked it. Started bowling. Went back to the bar for a new bottle every couple of frames. I started getting drunk. And I was still beating my girl on the scorecard and bragging about it. :D

She was sneaky though. We played another game. And she went to the bar and bought me a few more of those bottles. I got to the point where I was so drunk that 60 or 70% of my balls went into the gutter. Maybe one went into the next lane over. She wasn't going to be satisfied til she beat me, which she did. :S

And yeah, I felt a rumbling in my stomach later that night at her home and spewed everything out, thankfully into a trash can. Haven't touched that brand since. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Seven and Diet Seven, or good beer. Don't need much, teaching more of the FJC tomorrow, don't wanna have a hangover:o:P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama