iluvtofly

Hidden CD Tracks

You know how on a CD after a song is done there can be a long bit of silence followed by another "hidden" track? Is there anyway to chop that off and make it a file of it's own? There are several of these hidden tracks that I love but I don't always like the song prior to it. And it's really hard to fast forward through the song on an ipod while driving.

You can try googling 'MP3 editing software' and there are a few programs out there that will do it for you. You can find some that are freeware, or at least have a free trial period.

I'm a lazy asshole but if I weren't I'd give you an exact link. Maybe somebody else can do better[:/]

I got nuthin

You can try googling 'MP3 editing software' and there are a few programs out there that will do it for you. You can find some that are freeware, or at least have a free trial period.

I'm a lazy asshole but if I weren't I'd give you an exact link. Maybe somebody else can do better[:/]

here ya go:

http://google.com
This ad space for sale.

Instead of this whole JFGI crap, I'll just tell you...d/l Audacity. It is an MP3 editing software for free from download or downloads dot com. you upload the song, cut what you want, and save THAT as it's own mp3...
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Tape record it, then you can edit the tape. :P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)