virgin-burner

if i hear "pokerface" one more time..

i have to kill someone!!! :S:S:S

be sure every time i'm at the dz, its being played. be sure, i hear it every day on the radio at work..

thank god i'm listening to cd's in the car.. [:/]
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I'm with you on this. At first i thought, hmmm catchy tune, now I think turn this shit off.

anyone else hear in the chorus
pa pa pa pa pa pa pokerface
pa pa pa pa pa pa fuckher face

listen next time, the first time there is a distint "O" sound. The second time there is a distinct "uck" sound, no one can argue that what is said is not different than the first time it is said.

but britney spears can't say If you seek amy?? give me a fuggin break.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

never liked it from beginning on.. i just think it gets worse from time to time..

never listened to it that closely.. for obvious reasons. you know, i used to be all into this house/progressive electronic stuff.. but this is just too bad!!!

"for what its worth" from placebo is a great song, doesnt get played well that often.. :S

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

find another job then!

lady gaga, "pokerface", most annoying song of the year..

I don't understand. Why would people even listen to that? This world has become too confusing for me.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

never liked it from beginning on.. i just think it gets worse from time to time..

never listened to it that closely.. for obvious reasons. you know, i used to be all into this house/progressive electronic stuff.. but this is just too bad!!!

"for what its worth" from placebo is a great song, doesnt get played well that often.. :S

OMG, that shit is NOT electronic, techno, house, jungle, breakbeats, or progressive!

That is pop.

Please for the love of all things good and holy, do NOT insult electronic music like that EVER again! *cry*

>:(>:(>:(

:P
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

but britney spears can't say If you seek amy?? give me a fuggin break.

I actually like that Britney song. :D

I don't like Lady Gaga but when "Love Game" comes on the lyrics "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" are stuck in my head for the rest of the day. :o
Always be kinder than you feel.

find another job then!

I don't understand. Why would people even listen to that? This world has become too confusing for me.

just coz its on the radio.. what i dont understand is why its played at the dz, usually we have quite decent music.. just-not-lady-gaga!!! :D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

find another job then!

It's called 'indoctrination', though possibly not spelled 'indoctrination'.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

OMG, that shit is NOT electronic, techno, house, jungle, breakbeats, or progressive!

That is pop.

Please for the love of all things good and holy, do NOT insult electronic music like that EVER again! *cry*

>:(>:(>:(

:P

see, i'm not up to par anymore, the beat's deceiving.. :D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda