LisaH

If you're in CA, don't get caught using a cell phone while driving

revenue.:)
I agree that fining someone for driving 'only a little' over the speed limit could be childish, but OTOH - noone is forcing the driver totry and drive AT the speed limit. feel free to go 'only a little' slower :P

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

DMV will give a lic to anyone here!

My Grandmother's license was automatically renewed through her 112th birthday. She turned in it earlier this year at the young age of 93. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just paid $452 for this mistake. B|

I think it seems a bit excessive. If I'm on thye cell phone I'll just defer to the others in my group for their shot, or tell the other guy to wait, hit my shot, and continue the covesation in the golf cart, and having a beer.

Now, a cell phone while putting is understandable. But not while driving. It'll mess with your mechanics and you'll probably slice.

+1 !!:D

DMV will give a lic to anyone here!

My Grandmother's license was automatically renewed through her 112th birthday. She turned in it earlier this year at the young age of 93. :ph34r:

You know I got a call from a dz.commer early this morning about my comment I made that when you hit 50 you need to retest. :ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The study still said there was not a difference.

Correct

The main distraction is email/texting while driving not talking.

Not so correct.

You are right in saying that there isn't much difference between on the phone and hands free, but they both ended up with drivers behaving like if they were legally impaired. Texting was of course worse, but anytime you are on the phone, you are distracted.
Remster

I think it seems a bit excessive. If I'm on thye cell phone I'll just defer to the others in my group for their shot, or tell the other guy to wait, hit my shot, and continue the covesation in the golf cart, and having a beer.

Now, a cell phone while putting is understandable. But not while driving. It'll mess with your mechanics and you'll probably slice.

Huh?? :D;)

No, really... HUH??? :P

It's "golf humor" so you either get it or you are like most people; normal.

:P
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

But you got it . . . sooooooo?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As a biker , I have more than noticed 90 + percent of the absent minded drivers pulling out in front of me, or cutting me off, are "just too busy with their phone masterbation"

Pull the fuck over if it is that important..other than that..it can wait...10 years ago we didn;t even have these things..trust me, you will survive!

+1. Phone people... your social life is NOT as important as my LIFE. Pull over and stop before you kill someone.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

But you got it . . . sooooooo?

Now hold on just a cotton pickin' minute there, youngster. Where is is stated, or implied, that I "got it"...? :ph34r:

On the other hand, you couldn't describe me as "normal" either.... :|

I'M SO CONFUSED...!!!!! B|
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Lol...those Chargers are kinda' quick, huh?

TripleF

Especially the trooper editions... I was asking the cop questions about his car and he was more than willing to describe the hp, speeds, etc... All I can remember is that the top speed is about 165 mph. You'll need a Lamborghini to outrun them. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So the other day I was doing about 80 in a school zone while on the phone when a text with an address I needed came in. While I was putting the address in the GPS this kid and this lady with something in her hand that said STOP (like that was gonna happen at these speeds) :S jumped right out in front of me and cut me off. I had to swerve hard around them and spilled by beer!!! >:(

I was so mad I instantly updated my Twitter and Facebook derided the fucktards and pulled out the laptop to post about it too but only after changing my iPod playlist to something calmer.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So the other day I was doing about 80 in a school zone while on the phone when a text with an address I needed came in. While I was putting the address in the GPS this kid and this lady with something in her hand that said STOP (like that was gonna happen at these speeds) :S jumped right out in front of me and cut me off. I had to swerve hard around them and spilled by beer!!! >:(

I was so mad I instantly updated my Twitter and Facebook derided the fucktards and pulled out the laptop to post about it too but only after changing my iPod playlist to something calmer.

Don't forget you were smokin a doobie and almost burned your leg when you swerved . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Don't forget you were smokin a doobie and almost burned your leg when you swerved . . .

The doobie stayed in my mouth, but I did lose the line I'd just cut on the dashboard. :(

The doobie stayed in my mouth, but I did lose the line I'd just cut on the dashboard. :(

but did you finish loading your gun? OH - and a Shotgun one hitter would maybe help alleviate the loss of the white.

but did you finish loading your gun? OH - and a Shotgun one hitter would maybe help alleviate the loss of the white.

No. The bullets slid under the seat and I couldn't reach them without taking my seatbelt off. Didn't wanna be unsafe...