ranchgirl

Boobies...at 12K!

apollard24,

I custom fit that rig for Crystal here in Deland. If you need any adjustments of any type, just let me know. I’m always happy to help you girls out. ;)

Jeff

Thanks so much. It actually fits me PERFECTLY! Im only 5 feet tall so it fits like a glove.:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Im only 5 feet tall so it fits like a glove.:D

Hey, Clint...are you reading this? :D

Blues,
Dave

What is your glove size?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ah, so that rig is used? It looks nice! You must be small, Apollard. Crystal is a shorty, like me. Let me know if/when you want to sell that rig because I still don't have a custom, and my own current (used Jav) rig is too big/long for me at A-14 harness length. :S

Nice pics, ladies!

Crystal~
Are you coming to Chick's Rock this year? :)

I she still skydiving???

I hope so it was fun to slow my fat ass down to fly with her...

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

I think you must have a short torso then cause I think crystal is like 2 inches shorter than you :-P

(and since I prefer brunettes in my opinion hotter :-P)

Dave

Edit to add that I prefer brunettes and therefor am not a gentleman

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Sweet, well, Appallard, we should stay in touch, maybe we'll meet up some day. I'm glad my rig was passed on to a hottie! A hot rig like that one deserves a cute girl.

My new rig is the same design, (w/the red inside) except, I have "ranchgirl" on the mud flap now.

And yes Jeff did custom fit it for me at Mirage! Hi Jeff!

I'm not jumping too much lately, but maybe I'll get back into it this summer. I'm living out in LA (doing the bi-coastal thing) LA/New York these days!

Miss all you skygods and skygirls from across the country! Hope to see you soon!
-Crystal

My friend "Grouper" aka Rob Troup from The Bronx, took this photo of me at The Ranch in Gardiner, NY. I'm looking at it now and actually think it's a pretty good shot...well, it's fun at least...and I'm sure the guys will like it! (Girls, don't ask me why I decided that I thought it was a fun idea to post this?!) I must be bored. Anyway, I was just trying to 'adjust' before smiling into the camera to make sure things weren't busting out, you know?! I got a funny smiley pic after this one...but he definitely caught me adjusting here!

Can I have some milk please!!;);)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Sweet, well, Appallard, we should stay in touch, maybe we'll meet up some day. I'm glad my rig was passed on to a hottie! A hot rig like that one deserves a cute girl.

My new rig is the same design, (w/the red inside) except, I have "ranchgirl" on the mud flap now.

And yes Jeff did custom fit it for me at Mirage! Hi Jeff!

I'm not jumping too much lately, but maybe I'll get back into it this summer. I'm living out in LA (doing the bi-coastal thing) LA/New York these days!

Miss all you skygods and skygirls from across the country! Hope to see you soon!

see you at the ranch

5 hours ago, RoamingDZ.com said:

What the hell happened to the pics?

They disappeared.

They went away.

Not just here.

The "Name That Rack" thread is barren.
The "Postwhore Glory" thread is equally desolate.

All the pics that were posted were lost in the transition to the new format.

Absolute tragedy.

On 10/4/2021 at 6:26 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

They disappeared.

They went away.

Not just here.

The "Name That Rack" thread is barren.
The "Postwhore Glory" thread is equally desolate.

All the pics that were posted were lost in the transition to the new format.

Absolute tragedy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has to be fixed!! *anxiety kicking in* those were PIX of beautiful ladies that NO ONE would disrespect. 

CHANT: Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics! Bring back the pics!