iluvtofly

Guys and BJ's

Sexual response, whether for men or women is entirely what's going on in their heads. Whether any particular act gets you off or not is up to you and your partner and the mood you're in.

Oral can be fantastic, it can also be an oversensitive tender bore. So can any other kind of sex. It all depends on what's happening in the erogenous zone of your mind. And that's the truth.

I recently had an extremely vivid DREAM and woke up having an orgasm. My mind works really, really, really well when I think someone is smokin' hot.

So, I totally agree with the "mind" thing. Totally. :$
Always be kinder than you feel.

Sexual response, whether for men or women is entirely what's going on in their heads. Whether any particular act gets you off or not is up to you and your partner and the mood you're in.

Oral can be fantastic, it can also be an oversensitive tender bore. So can any other kind of sex. It all depends on what's happening in the erogenous zone of your mind. And that's the truth.

I recently had an extremely vivid DREAM and woke up having an orgasm. My mind works really, really, really well when I think someone is smokin' hot.

I heard that coneheads will do that for you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Giving head puts a woman in an incredibly powerful position and is a very submissive position for men to be in. There are certainly men who have trouble with having an orgasm while being in such a submissive state.

Certainly, not an ideal time to call her by the wrong name!

Chuck

So what was her name? :)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giving head puts a woman in an incredibly powerful position and is a very submissive position for men to be in. There are certainly men who have trouble with having an orgasm while being in such a submissive state.

Chuck

:D:D:D I LOVE THIS MAN!-Caress

I have had guys who dont get off from a blow. Of course we werent exactly in love either, just brief explorers of each other- Most men I have been with yup- they go off like clock work because like most of my skysisters I know how that cock work. As for whether the guy can eat as well as he can cook, well if he aint eating right I can surely show him how that is done as well. My hubby commended me each Saturday morning for a job well done, and in my past I had girls calling me back wanting to spend the night again. Even though I do not live that life anymore, I kinda took that as a compliment. Just my 0.02 cents-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

In Reply To

Chuck

:D:D:D I LOVE THIS MAN!-Caress

I have had guys who dont get off from a blow. Of course we werent exactly in love either, just brief explorers of each other- Most men I have been with yup- they go off like clock work because like most of my skysisters I know how that cock work. As for whether the guy can eat as well as he can cook, well if he aint eating right I can surely show him how that is done as well. My hubby commended me each Saturday morning for a job well done, and in my past I had girls calling me back wanting to spend the night again. Even though I do not live that life anymore, I kinda took that as a compliment. Just my 0.02 cents-Caress

Highly commendable! Bless you girl. :)

Chuck

I heard that coneheads will do that for you.

I'd rather eat glass. :P

So what was her name? :)

Dude!! :o:o:o

I'm guessing "Lisa".:ph34r::D

I love Lisa but not like that. ;)

Uh huh.

It's ok - you can come out.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There is very little research on women who don't orgasm - largely because so many people believe it's "normal". Most of the research, however, suggests that women are the same as men - in other words, 99.99% of them are technically capable of orgasm.

So on that basis, it must be either that non-orgasmic women are not stimulated in the right way, or else there is a "mental block" that is preventing them from orgasming.

Personally, I think the brain is a very powerful erogenous zone..

That being said, poor technique doesn't help..

I've only been with 2 guys who could absolutely make me squirm with delight when they gave me oral. Even the guy I was with for almost 5 years & was an AWSOME lover was pretty terrible at oral [:/] I eventually lost patience and pretty much discouraged him from ever learning how to do it the way I like.. :S

I think if it's something that doesn't especially turn you on, or historically you haven't enjoyed, it can be much more of a challenge.. That's probably true of both genders, I would think.

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

He was that bad at oral? :o:(

It's just cursive writing with your toungue...

Uppercase L's are always popular. :)

Words of the late, great Sam Kinison

"Always the alphabet. Lower case first, then upper. With each letter. Starting aA, bB, cC........."
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

He was that bad at oral? :o:(

It's just cursive writing with your toungue...

Uppercase L's are always popular. :)

Words of the late, great Sam Kinison

"Always the alphabet. Lower case first, then upper. With each letter. Starting aA, bB, cC.........

I found my names work well. USPA License #, social security #, phone numbers...

Ya know how the more stuff ya sign the faster and less defined your signature gets? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I can 100% vouche for this. Either you have someone that knows what they are doing or they don't. I'm an avid believer of if I can't communicate with you or visa versa to discuss ways of making each other feel better (aka Get off), then it ain't gonna happen. Each guy likes it different.

I got to a point in my life where I could just be fine w/ a BJ...well, then you meet people, lol.:)

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!