billeisele

Super Chips?

for all you wizard auto mechanics - what is the story on these Super Chip type products that can modify vehicle characteristics for economy and performance

Do they really work? Do they cause problems with the engine?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I have always told people not to touch anything in these newer cars. Might just end up costing you a headache and or a grip of money.

P.S. I don't know what the "Super Chip" is but if it has anything to do with the cars cpu then please don't. If it's one of the air intake "tornadoes" I would still say don't waste your money. If it's an older fuel injected car then buy some sea foam and dump it in your fuel tank. It should clear out your injectors/manifold/and cylinders after a full cycle of the tank. Might give you a little better mpg. [:/]

Stop looking at me

If its a diesel...... and you get the correct one..... hell yea go for it! My '06 F250 6.0L is a pretty quik sob on the right setting. And can tow like a mofo!;)

BTW mine is an Edge with juice.

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!