WatchYourStep

UFC101....

After Forrest got owned, he ran out of the ring. Didn't stay for the announcement or anything like that. Just poor in my opinion.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I was a HUGH Forrest fan until tonight. Not only did he not fight, he took a weak ass punch to the side of the face and had a worse flop than a soccer player. I want to know how much he got paid to throw that fight because i know he can take more than one pussy punch to the face.

He took multiple punches to the face. Silva is the real deal and a hell of a striker.

No way I think he threw the fight, but he was just plain outmatched. I know Forrest is a former champ but in the last 3 years he's 4-4 not exactly a stellar record.

Yeah he's a mean machine but he's not a Couture or Liddell or a Silva as proved tonight.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I wouldn't be surprised if he ran out cuz he was gonna get emotional? And felt embarassed. I've seen more than one of those guys ball after a match, just cuz they're so hyped up and whatnot. Just watch TUF, Leben, Koscheck, and at least a few others got teary after their losses.

Forrest is great but Silva seems invincible these days. How about an Anderson Silva Lyoto Machida match up. That'd be great, but probably won't happen cuz of the weight difference.

http://www.SkydiveVids.com