JohnMitchell

Vskydiver's Gear Raffle, Leap for Lupus

Two weeks until the big day. All you people at LP on the first weekend in August. Vskydiver and I will be there, jumping, partying, and selling a few more tickets before the big raffle. Hope to see you there. For those of you who won't be there, there's still time to mail a check to get some tickets. Make the check to Leap for Lupus. Send to:

Leap for Lupus
14202 143rd Ave. Ct. East
Orting, WA 98360

Please include a phone # and/or email so we can confirm your ticket numbers to you, and also notify you more quickly if you're the winner of one of our great prizes. :) And to all of you that have purchased tickets so far, thank you so much, and a special thanks to all of our raffle prize donors.

John B|B|

:)
yay vint!! now just get here on sat.... jump with us .. eat a fantastic huge seafood spread! ;) drink some great beer.. and all is good in the state of WA

:)

ya know... I just realized when I came to ritz .. I never met ya... whats up with that? so now you just gotta come over here and jump with us!! B|
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Yeah, I got up Sunday morning to find out you had left already. Bummer. It was to be one of the highlights of my weekend, and there you weren't.

If I don't make it over for LFL, then come play with us Labor Day weekend. We're having our end of summer thingy then.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

There are those at the Ritz who feel I need a new container, so I would have to go with one of those.

But it's not about the prizes, it's about the support!
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Thanks, gorgeous. Cross your fingers for good weather.

Thanks again to all who have bought raffle tickets. It is a super cause, very dear to my heart, that all your donations go to. :)
John

Save some winning tickets for me. See youin a few hours,
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Two weeks until the big day. All you people at LP on the first weekend in August. Vskydiver and I will be there, jumping, partying, and selling a few more tickets before the big raffle. Hope to see you there. For those of you who won't be there, there's still time to mail a check to get some tickets. Make the check to Leap for Lupus. Send to:

Leap for Lupus
14202 143rd Ave. Ct. East
Orting, WA 98360

Please include a phone # and/or email so we can confirm your ticket numbers to you, and also notify you more quickly if you're the winner of one of our great prizes. :) And to all of you that have purchased tickets so far, thank you so much, and a special thanks to all of our raffle prize donors.

John B|B|

Sorry. Just now catching up on this thread. What do you mean paypal isn't working? I bought some tickets via paypal. Are you saying you never received the payment?
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I suppose I didnt win anything?

Damn... I was really hoping for one of those N3 discounts! Maybe next time!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I suppose I didnt win anything?

Damn... I was really hoping for one of those N3 discounts! Maybe next time!

See here for winners: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3643437
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke