NickDG

Fuck you DZ.com . . .

I'm just assuming a "fuck you" means he's done with the site. How would you interpret that?

And like Quade said, I have no idea what the issue is. I don't see anything new in the Recycle Bin with his name on it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok. I'll tell HH to delete your account for you. Blue Skies. :)

OH damn...Her Hotness fanning the flames...that's kinda hot:$

Yup, HOT!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm just assuming a "fuck you" means he's done with the site. How would you interpret that?

Whiny ass old bastard who's having trouble getting the parts on his Harley?

PMSing and thought he was on Twitter?

Found a bottle of Clay's rum but no sheep?

And like Quade said, I have no idea what the issue is. I don't see anything new in the Recycle Bin with his name on it.

With all due respect to the mods, There are so few people left posting here that are genuinely worth listing to like Nick, Hopefully something less dramatic would be in order for a simple "Fuck you" to the community.

"Ok, that's the last straw . . . I'm going to set the building on fire. I tell him, if I don't get my stapler, I'm going to have to get my
stapler back because it is my stapler. It's my stapler, the swingline. It's been mine for a very long time."

Hopefully something less dramatic would be in order for a simple "Fuck you" to the community.

Are you saying I'm the one being dramatic? Surely you jest! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"Ok, that's the last straw . . . I'm going to set the building on fire. I tell him, if I don't get my stapler, I'm going to have to get my
stapler back because it is my stapler. It's my stapler, the swingline. It's been mine for a very long time."

LOL classic :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Geez, here's your stapler dude! Now give me back my 3 hole punch!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

NDG is one the best posters on this site. Always polite, and with excellent insight and cool stories. A couple more are TomAiello and Lawrocket. Stick around, Nick!

EDIT: Left several others out. Sorry. Don't shoot me:S

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG