Slappie

10 Cereal Mascots who should be Seriel Killers

HAve fun!

Don't pretend it hasn't occurred to you. You're watching the Trix Rabbit try desperately to fool a bunch of goddamned kids into giving up a simple bowl of cereal, only to be thwarted at the last minute... when something snaps inside the enormous bunny-man, and he pulls out a gun, slaughtering the cereal-hoarding tykes mercilessly, quickly devouring the cereal before taking his own life. You've thought about it. And rest assured, the Trix Rabbit has also thought about it. Many, many times.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I had a friend of mine a couple of years ago send me a couple of Cereal bowls which each have the image of a Serial Killer in the bottom...

I have 4 of them... If I remember correctly the 4 bowls I have are of Charles Manson, David Berkowitz, John Wayne Gacy, and Jeffery Dahmer... the bowls themselves are actually very disturbing...

the reason I was given these bowls is because for holloween one year I "dressed" up as a "Cereal" killer and wore a "trophy" necklas made from a variety of those mini cereal boxes... :D

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...