Tuna-Salad

The parachutist missed something this month

I didn't agree with much of the Cretic,(sp?) of those movies, but then the author was very young, and hadn't really seen what it took to make the older flicks!

I'd like to have seen that same artical written by BJ Worth, Or Jim Wallace...Now that woudl be some good reading!

(Not intended as an insult to the author,,,Just my Opinion.)

"A Sport is Born" was not on there; neither was "Wings" (although that one wasn't really mainstream), and "Eraser." I don't think "The Longest Day" was in there, although I'm not quite as sure about that one.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

don't have the parachutists this month, but I would guess Gypsymoths. It seems like something that can be missed

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

You all fail!
Rambo was the movie they forgot to add. Rambo first blood part 2, static line jump from some sort of business jet. He got hung up and had to use his oversized knife to cut away.

What the hell am I gonna do with you...
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

You all fail!
Rambo was the movie they forgot to add. Rambo first blood part 2, static line jump from some sort of business jet. He got hung up and had to use his oversized knife to cut away.

Umbilical cord jumps don't count!:ph34r:

Who framed Roger Rabbit had the base jumping scene. Mickey Mouse had the famous line "isn't it kinda dangerous jumping without a parachute?"

Then he and Bugs Bunny (who were wearing rigs) both open and the detective goes in. But since it is a cartoon he doesn't die, I think he bounces off something, I don't remember.
Onward and Upward!

i was 6 years old when that came out. THAT was when i knew i would be skydiving later on. dorky i know. but the fact that it wasnt on the list kinda mad me angry. haha
I'd wait for you outside the courtoom.
Taunting; when all of your appeals were declined.

You all fail!

Sorry for the late bump. I had some other bidet reading to finish before I saw the article.
But it begs an already nagging question:
What about Shoot-em-Up (2007)?
Am I the ONLY soul who saw Clive Anderson's inspiring and hilarious atmonauti/gunfight scene?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I just watched 'Die Another Day' again. The bad guy parachutes into his own knighting. His chute had the union jack on top.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

There was a beautiful real live BASE jump off Angel Falls in that Robin Williams film where he'd died and gone to heaven.

Also, some spectacular airborne footage in "A Bridge Too Far". They hired the British 1st Airborne Division to make those jumps, static lining out of DC-3's, with their 1970's direct bag deployed canopies with anti inversion netting. But the door shots were stunning !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !