banesanura

If you could runaway and start a new life where would you go?

Anyone taken a vacation like the Germans do? They often pack up, go to the airport and see where the cheap flights are going. Sounds like you could find someplace great. You could also find someplace rotten.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I was thinking of doing that and I haven't figured out where either yet!! There is a possibility I will be getting a job in Paris, though, which would have me travel a lot, so until I decide what kind of adventure I want the job sounds pretty ideal :)
Anything in particular you want to *do*?? Maybe that's a good way to start thinking about it if you're serious..

If you shave your PTA you will always stand out as a foreigner there.:o[:/]B|
:D:D:D

I was thinking of doing that and I haven't figured out where either yet!! There is a possibility I will be getting a job in Paris, though, which would have me travel a lot, so until I decide what kind of adventure I want the job sounds pretty ideal :)
Anything in particular you want to *do*?? Maybe that's a good way to start thinking about it if you're serious..

If you shave your PTA you will always stand out as a foreigner there.:o[:/]B|
:D:D:D

You know, I'm ok with that!!! :D:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I thought about this a lot today. :)

I would buy a nice little house somewhere in Puerto Rico, preferably on the beach.

Everything's there (shopping, etc.)... I'd want for nothing. I'd still be a Republican. :P

Beach, waves for surfing, warm weather, there's a DZ ;), nightlife, culture, wonderful people, a short plane ride back to NJ if need be, closer to travel other places in the Caribbean.

All of this Puerto Rico boogie planning has me in such a dreamer mood!! :)

Always be kinder than you feel.

I thought about this a lot today. :)

I would buy a nice little house somewhere in Puerto Rico, preferably on the beach.

Everything's there (shopping, etc.)... I'd want for nothing. I'd still be a Republican. :P

Beach, waves for surfing, warm weather, there's a DZ ;), nightlife, culture, wonderful people, a short plane ride back to NJ if need be, closer to travel other places in the Caribbean.

All of this Puerto Rico boogie planning has me in such a dreamer mood!! :)

I just reread that and almost convinced myself to leave for Puerto Rico in the moring. :D:D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.