banesanura

If you could runaway and start a new life where would you go?

I don't know if I'd call it running away.
But if I had the chance and option to move I'd head down toward the Sunshine State.

Some place warmer then Pa. that is for sure!!!

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I was thinking of doing that and I haven't figured out where either yet!! There is a possibility I will be getting a job in Paris, though, which would have me travel a lot, so until I decide what kind of adventure I want the job sounds pretty ideal :)
Anything in particular you want to *do*?? Maybe that's a good way to start thinking about it if you're serious..

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I like Belgium.
Good food, good people amazing beer!

Barcelona is also very nice as well and the girls are gorgeous!

Bolivia was nice, if you had the money. And the same for Brazil.

NJ isn't bad but well it's NJ!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Northern or western Norway. Away from people. There, I said it.

No plan, though.

:|

And I was going to say Oslo. :ph34r:

The Sognefjord area is gorgeous, imo, too, especially near Sogndal ... or Nærøyfjord.

Altho' I do have a dream of spending a year in Å or one of the other Lofoten villages just writing, hiking, cycling, kayaking, writing. :)

Ferry to Reine
Rorbu at Å
Bodo at midnight & another one (technically mainland, but you know that).

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

I'm thinking of going off some where...no plan...no destination...

Where would you go?

Am pretty darned sure that I wouldn't want to start a new life there, but one general destination that I would love to explore is the Silk Road to the Tian Shan Mountains around the Taklamakan desert.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Been there done that and so glad I did, things have not always gone smooth, but the risk and the adventure has been worth the rewards when they come.

2005 packed up my bags and headed to Fl for a TM Rating and then off to PA to work, $100 to my name and no regrets, ended up in NorCal and had one of the best 6 months of my life :S

2006 stacked onto my '05 trip i got the chance of a life time to work within the sport outside of the DZ, and I took it, and have not looked back, made some awesome friends and lost some great ones to.

Live the adventure and the dream :)
Just dont rely on anyone but those you trust, I had some events happen that when I leaned on the one person I thought I could trust, they were to occupied looking for something else.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

I'm thinking of going off some where...no plan...no destination...

Where would you go?

Am pretty darned sure that I wouldn't want to start a new life there, but one general destination that I would love to explore is the Silk Road to the Tian Shan Mountains around the Taklamakan desert.

/Marg

Mind bogglingly beautiful! Then a little detour to the Karakorum and Lake Karakul...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Bolivia was nice, if you had the money.

"Jeesh, all Bolivia can't look like this."

"How do you know? This might be the garden spot of the whole country.
People may travel hundreds of miles just to get to this spot where we're standing now.
This might be the Atlantic City, New Jersey of all Bolivia for all you know."

:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.