JumpForFun85

custom helmet painting

Good morning all, I am just wondering if anyone knows a kind of cheap or good or both place to get a custom helmet paint job done. Thanks for anyone who has input. Blue skies

Yep.

Auto Zone or Pep Boys.

Get some colors you like - mask off some stuff - Paint with one of the colors, let it dry for a day or so - mask off some other stuff, paint with another color.

Be creative - have fun. Add stickers and stuff or stencil stuff on and cover with 3 or 4 coats of clear and - Voila! you have a custom paint job.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Cheap, Good, Custom?
not all three for sure.

Check Rodman He has done some helmets for several pros in this sport and they look fantastic, even after several thousand jumps.

Zombie is local (san antonio, TX) and awesome, i was going to have him do my camera helmet before i had to hang it up.

Pilotone on here has some custom paint on his helmet but i do not know where he got it done it looks very nice though.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Thanks everyone, as for the fingerpaints and pep boys custom lol it might work but I am looking for a specific airbrush design to be put on in relation to me being in the marine corps. I know I can't get cheap and good quality so just shopping around.

Go to a Tatoo shop - they will know where to get the emblem airbrushed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanks everyone, as for the fingerpaints and pep boys custom lol it might work but I am looking for a specific airbrush design to be put on in relation to me being in the marine corps. I know I can't get cheap and good quality so just shopping around.

This is the lady who painted my helmet. She did a fabulous job and it was worth every penny I paid her.

http://www.pantagruel.net/art/gallery2/main.php

for a custom air brushed helmet cheap and good will not be easy if not impossiable.My motorcycle helmet has a custom job on it and it ran around $400. If your out in California this guy who did my helmet is out there.

http://www.offbeatprod.com/

I have also seen this guys work. He painted Jason Britton's helmet and his work is awesome!

http://www.customstds.com/
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!