GaryRay

first movie on new tv

so what should i watch on my new 46" tv? it is supposed to come in today and i want to watch something really good on it tonight, i know i dont have a blue-ray player to really use the 1080p of it, but i would like to watch something on a big screen :).

what i want is a list of movies i could watch. i am gonna run out and buy it or rent it if i agree with it.

The Dark Knight.

so what should i watch on my new 46" tv? it is supposed to come in today and i want to watch something really good on it tonight, i know i dont have a blue-ray player to really use the 1080p of it, but i would like to watch something on a big screen :).

what i want is a list of movies i could watch. i am gonna run out and buy it or rent it if i agree with it.

The Dark Knight.

Ooooh, good call

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

tv is out for delivery so tonight will be my movie night, dark knight is looking pretty good i must say...i only saw that in the theater. i gotta figure out how to hook up my speakers now so that the front 3 work and the subwoofer works :P
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i went with "I love you man" god i hope its good, if not i am gonna kill myself.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

The Dark Knight.

Ooooh, good call

I have a 60 inch LCD and a PS3 so naturally I got that on Blu-ray.... it's sweeeeeeeeeet.... :)