cocheese

The "after you're dead" thread

I have nothing to say, you will see it in the lives I have touched. None of you really know me.. Well there are a few dz.comers that I admire dearly. But i want you to come to my ash dive, and get on the load..Which I would like done at my home DZ in Clewiston.. BTW sunset load..

I don't jump anymore, but I will always know that skydiving brought me the happiest, most exilerating time of my life. The people I met were amazing and I am happy to have known them.

Be peacefull be humble relax and smile

Take me up as high as you can, come together and let my memory blow to the 4 winds..

I have nothing to say, you will see it in the lives I have touched. None of you really know me.. Well there are a few dz.comers that I admire dearly. But i want you to come to my ash dive, and get on the load..Which I would like done at my home DZ in Clewiston.. BTW sunset load..

I don't jump anymore, but I will always know that skydiving brought me the happiest, most exilerating time of my life. The people I met were amazing and I am happy to have known them.

Be peacefull be humble relax and smile

Take me up as high as you can, come together and let my memory blow to the 4 winds..

OMG - that was beautiful. I teared up a little. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Ahh Lucky.. These people are gonna make you feel things you have never felt before. They will show you a way of life you will never want to walk away from.. One you have never known..

I find it very hard from time to time to come to grips with the absence of this way of life and the people I've met in this community.. But, for a moment in time, I was apart of this way of life, skydiving and the people who make it what it is to me will forever be a part of mine..

I was closer to the sun and moon than ever before, I felt the air and it's cold carressing wind on my soul, and I'v kisseed the clouds. I've seen true happiness, and limitless joy.. This is the true way of life..

Lucky, You are in a good spot in your life and your gonna experience these things as I have, and you will know more than I did..

Enjoy it!!! smile, You are about to embark on a journey people only dream of, and still do.

Ahh Lucky.. These people are gonna make you feel things you have never felt before. They will show you a way of life you will never want to walk away from.. One you have never known..

I find it very hard from time to time to come to grips with the absence of this way of life and the people I've met in this community.. But, for a moment in time, I was apart of this way of life, skydiving and the people who make it what it is to me will forever be a part of mine..

I was closer to the sun and moon than ever before, I felt the air and it's cold carressing wind on my soul, and I'v kisseed the clouds. I've seen true happiness, and limitless joy.. This is the true way of life..

Lucky, You are in a good spot in your life and your gonna experience these things as I have, and you will know more than I did..

Enjoy it!!! smile, You are about to embark on a journey people only dream of, and still do.

That has absolutely made my day. You have no idea!! B|

These people have already changed my life from simply existing to now LIVING. And for that I'm eternally grateful. B|
Always be kinder than you feel.