Superman32

Vibes, prayers, positive thoughts...

Tomorrow, I'll take another life altering exam - A 10 hours long miserable experience that determines how the rest of my life is going to go.

Hopefully, it won't be a repeat of the last test, where I was about 100 times more nervous and freaked out than I have ever been jumping or pretty much doing anything else.

So, if you can spare a second or two, send me some good vibes, a little prayer, or what ever it is that you do. I would really appreciate it.

On the positive side, as these tests and school are finally coming to an end. I'll be able to start jumping again B|

Thanks.

BTW, the test I'm taking is the USMLE step 2 - A medical licensing exam that kinda determines where I go and what I do for residency.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Good luck! I just took the MCAT two months ago and the guy Im dating took his Step 3 last year, so we know how you feel. Get tons of rest! You will rock it. :)

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8