skittles_of_SDC

What do you do to relieve stress and anger?

Go to the range and squeeze off a hundred rounds or so.

I like to de-stress in the garage, including working at the reloading bench. Nothing like just sitting down and cranking out some nice handloads to relax and contemplate things. For all you gun phobics out there . . . you ought to try it.;)

I used to do a lot of reloading before I sold all my possessions and went to college.
You wanna see sumthin' really scary???
It's when you push a primer into a case, and it doesn't feel right.
So you raise the press and take a closer look, and see you just pushed a 45 primer into a case sideways.:o.
That was when I started wearing face protection.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Go out and buy the missing wrench/socket...because that's always the root cause of my anger!

Was that your 3/8 drive 1/2" 12-point socket I found in the road in front of my house yesterday?!? :o

I used to take my 68 Dart out & drive the twisting, winding narrow old farm roads in Burlington, Monmouth, & Ocean counties at speeds that make mere mortals quiver in fear. Now days I put the box blade on the tractor (exhausting in itself) & move stone around on the driveway.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

uuuhhhh..uhhhhh.uuuuhhhh. :)

Are you humping the tree?

DEFINITIONS:

STRESS -- The internalized bad feeling created when the mind overrides the bodies natural instinctual desire to choke the living CRAP out of someone who desperately deserves it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I used to run. Had to give that up for while.
I might take up kickboxing. I like violence but not destruction. ;)

Just cuz that ONE time -

I thought No meant Yes . . . My bad.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I Tazer myself repeatedly....this seems to work for people on cop shows too.

Don't taze me bro.:|

I clean my house like a motherfucker.

I used to do that ... now I go skydiving ... (True!)
I never did the former, but I've been doing the latter ....

Now my place has a 7 years cleaning backlog :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Print out several pics of the subject that pissed me off....head to the shooting range. Btwn my 9m & a rifle and however many rounds it takes to satisfy me!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Go to the range and squeeze off a hundred rounds or so.

I like to de-stress in the garage, including working at the reloading bench. Nothing like just sitting down and cranking out some nice handloads to relax and contemplate things. For all you gun phobics out there . . . you ought to try it.;)

I used to do a lot of reloading before I sold all my possessions and went to college.
You wanna see sumthin' really scary???
It's when you push a primer into a case, and it doesn't feel right.
So you raise the press and take a closer look, and see you just pushed a 45 primer into a case sideways.:o.
That was when I started wearing face protection.[:/]

I started when I got the bright idea to load small pistol primers into the hollow point of .44 mags....:S:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Not polic sirens or humping a tree. Just trying to not state the pbvious sexual answer.

I do like to shoot- but don't do that near as much anymore. I also like to hit people, but must try and refrain from that also!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Oh ... there is one more thing I do (to relieve stress and anger) ... I go buy a family size pack of batteries :ph34r: ...

O

To listen to the radio, right?:P

See this is what is wrong with limeys.
It's not that they are so bloody polite or unoffensive, they just can't get the clues and think of wholesome thoughts even when the obvious is the answer.

NO - NOT to listen to the radio you flaming GIT - it is to CUM - Breath Stoppingly Hard - and often!

I dunno - they say that sex is more free over the pond, but I think that is just because they DO IT WRONG!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: