skittles_of_SDC

What do you do to relieve stress and anger?

2 options:

1 - go for one hell of a run, until I'm too exhausted to feel anything but tired

2 - go for one hell of a fuck, until I'm too exhausted to feel anything but tired

At the moment, I'm finding that running also helps me deal with the anger of not getting any sex!! :D:D:D Either way, it has the added bonus of keeping me in shape!

I think it's true what they say about body/mind/soul.. It's hard to be really happy if the 3 aren't in sync..

So Skittles.. What has gotten your knickers in a twist anyway???

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

2 options:

1 - go for one hell of a run, until I'm too exhausted to feel anything but tired

2 - go for one hell of a fuck, until I'm too exhausted to feel anything but tired

At the moment, I'm finding that running also helps me deal with the anger of not getting any sex!! :D:D:D Either way, it has the added bonus of keeping me in shape!

I think it's true what they say about body/mind/soul.. It's hard to be really happy if the 3 aren't in sync..

...guy at the hardware store tried to pick him up! :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Go out and buy the missing wrench/socket...because that's always the root cause of my anger!

Was that your 3/8 drive 1/2" 12-point socket I found in the road in front of my house yesterday?!? :o

I used to take my 68 Dart out & drive the twisting, winding narrow old farm roads in Burlington, Monmouth, & Ocean counties at speeds that make mere mortals quiver in fear. Now days I put the box blade on the tractor (exhausting in itself) & move stone around on the driveway.

Hahahaha! Is my 1/2in drive 12mm 12 point out there too? Can't torque the arp head studs without it!

What engine did your dart have? My very first car was a 74 valiant with the trusty old slant six.

2 options:

If you wanna come to Summerfest with the rest of the Brits next year I can personally make sure you don't have a problem getting sex. :P

Bowling- something about hurling a heavy ball at pins that satisfies that urge to obliterate something with force.

Target practice- could be deadly if you do not have alot of self control, but blasting things can relieve stress for me.

Swimming- laps in the cool pool for a hot head- especially doing individual medley laps- works the body out and improves the brain for clearer thinking. Keeps your muscles in good shape for jumping as well so it is really beneficial.

Stream fishing - good trout fishing with a buddy, tri hook, and velveeta cheese, flask of crown royal. Fish fry and an overnight in an RV or camper up in the woods- good for you

Just a few of my favorite things besides the thought of Jumping again. Low cost and realistic relief. Good wishes to your swift recovery to unpissedness-Suzanne:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

If you wanna come to Summerfest with the rest of the Brits next year I can personally make sure you don't have a problem getting sex. :P

That's sweet, but I don't have a problem getting sex. :P It's more a problem of not finding someone I *want* to have sex with.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

That's sweet, but I don't have a problem getting sex. :P It's more a problem of not finding someone I *want* to have sex with.

You said it girl :)
O

A few beers or shots, massage chair, and whining to my mom or lish seems to work for me...[Laugh]

Whining - relieves stress?:o

i thought that that was the number one cause of stress for men.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Go out and buy the missing wrench/socket...because that's always the root cause of my anger!

Was that your 3/8 drive 1/2" 12-point socket I found in the road in front of my house yesterday?!? :o

I used to take my 68 Dart out & drive the twisting, winding narrow old farm roads in Burlington, Monmouth, & Ocean counties at speeds that make mere mortals quiver in fear. Now days I put the box blade on the tractor (exhausting in itself) & move stone around on the driveway.

Hahahaha! Is my 1/2in drive 12mm 12 point out there too? Can't torque the arp head studs without it!

What engine did your dart have? My very first car was a 74 valiant with the trusty old slant six.

Last slanty I had was a POS 77 Volare (can you say, "RUSTY"). Drove it for 5 years, junked it because the 7.25" rear was getting bad, only had 135K miles on it...

Dart is a 2-dr sedan, bottom of the line Dodge (only Chrysler Corp car lower/less expensive was the 2dr sedan Plymouth Valiant @ $100 less base price). It was surprisingly well equipped: 273 V8, auto trans, P/S, A/C, tinted windshield, tinted side/rear glass (neither is standard with A/C), variable speed wipers (not 2-spd or 3-spd but on a rheostat), black painted roof (2-tone paint), & upgraded interior (which included carpet, rear arm rests (W/ash receivers), fancier door panels & upholstery, 1" more seat padding.

Currently has a 360/A-518 (4-spd O/D auto)/3.91:1 8.75" rear for motivation. Koni shocks, 1.25" front sway bar, HD leaf springs, 1" torsion bars, all poly bushings, NOS "Firm Feel police P/S box with all C-body pitman/idler (2" longer than stock) /tie rod ends ( steering is 2-1/3 turns lock to lock vs 3-2/3 stock), make the chassis (along with a few other tricks). 11" disc/10" drums stop it (brackets & rotors to convert to 12" disc are on the shelf).

Rides like a truck, handles like a slot-car, cruises the highways at 75 effortlessly, gets about 20MPG highway & probably makes around 350-375HP (300 or so rear wheel).
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I don't wanna brag but I can change that too. :P:D

Last slanty I had was a POS 77 Volare (can you say, "RUSTY"). Drove it for 5 years, junked it because the 7.25" rear was getting bad, only had 135K miles on it...

Dart is a 2-dr sedan, bottom of the line Dodge (only Chrysler Corp car lower/less expensive was the 2dr sedan Plymouth Valiant @ $100 less base price). It was surprisingly well equipped: 273 V8, auto trans, P/S, A/C, tinted windshield, tinted side/rear glass (neither is standard with A/C), variable speed wipers (not 2-spd or 3-spd but on a rheostat), black painted roof (2-tone paint), & upgraded interior (which included carpet, rear arm rests (W/ash receivers), fancier door panels & upholstery, 1" more seat padding.

Currently has a 360/A-518 (4-spd O/D auto)/3.91:1 8.75" rear for motivation. Koni shocks, 1.25" front sway bar, HD leaf springs, 1" torsion bars, all poly bushings, NOS "Firm Feel police P/S box with all C-body pitman/idler (2" longer than stock) /tie rod ends ( steering is 2-1/3 turns lock to lock vs 3-2/3 stock), make the chassis (along with a few other tricks). 11" disc/10" drums stop it (brackets & rotors to convert to 12" disc are on the shelf).

Rides like a truck, handles like a slot-car, cruises the highways at 75 effortlessly, gets about 20MPG highway & probably makes around 350-375HP (300 or so rear wheel).

Ah yeah the 7 1/4 rear end started to go out of my valiant at about 150k miles.

Sounds like a nice setup, I had actually intended to do about the same setup to my valiant except an a-727 transmission instead. Just couldn't find any parts for it, after a few years of searching I eventually just sold the 360 block that I bought and all the stuff that went with it.

Still love the sound of a mopar smallblock though, they rumble much better than any chevy/ford.

My exhaust would probably give you wood. Custom Tri-Y headers (I had to make my own to clear the steering mods), 2.5" head pipes, "X", Magna-Flow mufflers into 2.25" tail pipes with resonators. Deep & quiet rumble, yet a golf ball will go from headers to the back bumper freely. I've been accused of running both a 383 & 440 just from the exhaust note.

The 7.25 rear; I suspect the bolt/pin holding the spider gear shaft in the carrier broke, allowing the pin to move. It usually wasn't a problem, but every once in a while the pin would move out & smack the pinion gear (BANG!:o) then be quite again. When the scrap metal I duct taped in to cover the gaping hole under my feet started falling out (like the shoemaker's kids, the welder's car was taped together) I sent it to the crusher.

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

>If you wanna come to Summerfest with the rest of the Brits next year I can personally make sure you don't have a problem getting sex.

>That's sweet, but I don't have a problem getting sex.

>I don't wanna brag but I can change that too.

Yes people we all know skydivers are very sexual because of the stretchy suits at the DZ:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbRxh2Q_QAY

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

What a coincidence;
I have the exact opposite problem.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.