LuckyMcSwervy

PSA For The Guys ;-)

i call bs. i do almost all of the housework and childcare around here and it isn't helping me get laid.

Didn't I just read about you giving your wife a rimjob or something? That counts!! :P:P:P

isnt that what he said!? he's doing all the homework and gets shit for it!!! :D:D:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

"She can be hoisted up on the washer, with the heat soon warming her buttocks, increasing blood flow and sensations to her groin.

Lovers can let the washer be their guide, making their actions in sync with the washer’s rhythm, getting faster and faster with its motions. Things only get wilder as the spin cycle kicks into high gear…"

DAYUMMMMM!!!!! Fox news is really spicing things up!
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

i call bs. i do almost all of the housework and childcare around here and it isn't helping me get laid.

+1!
This very issue almost led to us getting a divorce.
I don't mind cleaning the house and making dinner while she is at university. It's just a part of being a good husband. But she wasn't doing her part of being a good wife and showing me how thankful she was.
But we had a frank discussion a few months back and well now she gets it.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

+1!
I don't mind cleaning the house and making dinner while she is at university. It's just a part of being a good husband. But she wasn't doing her part of being a good wife and showing me how thankful she was.

nothing like a good smackdown on the bitch, right!? :|

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

nothing like a good smackdown on the bitch, right!? :|

:D:D:D

No....a simple "Girl, we have to talk about our life and where we are going." conversation.
I never thought I would have to have it but it was needed and she apologized and now we are much better.

We sometimes forget that a simple honest conversation is all that is needed.
So, no. No smack down was needed nor warranted nor ever appropriate.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

dont get all defensive now.. :)
but thats how you seem to like to appear..

i kind of started to like you, altough you're all sick and twisted.. some might say, you're a bit like me!

i'm disagreeing on most of the stuff you come up with, sick and twiisted, but hey, to each their own i always say..:D:D:D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

+1!

Hmmmm, you must have a silver tongue cause I don't think I could pull that one off. Instead I would have tried rubbing her feet/shoulders, ask her about her day and just listen, tell her she is beautiful, send her a random txt just to let her know you are thinking about her, wear her favorite cologne to bed, ect. If you got favorable results with your method, more power to you, to each his own.
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

Hmmmm, you must have a silver tongue cause I don't think I could pull that one off. Instead I would have tried rubbing her feet/shoulders, ask her about her day and just listen, tell her she is beautiful, send her a random txt just to let her know you are thinking about her, wear her favorite cologne to bed, ect. If you got favorable results with your method, more power to you, to each his own.

I don't wish to sound rude but in my 32 years I've learned that women like men who are men. Yes they do wish for all the nice romantic stuff but in the end they just want a guy who will look them square in the eyes and tell them the gods honest truth.

And I sat her down, looked her square in the eyes and told her how I felt. That I had no issues with cleaning the house and making dinner while she was taking night classes and working towards her degree. After all, I lived there as well and I actually like cooking. But that I felt that she was not showing me the love that I needed and if it continued then perhaps it was best if we called it quits.

As one gorgeous girl once told me, “There is nothing more sexy than a guy who looks me square in the eyes, treats me as an equal, gives me the respect he would expect to receive then politely asks me to get him a beer.” Yes lots of contractions in that sentence and I don’t claim to fully understand it but I think she was saying that she wished to be taken seriously and at her word but she also wishes to be helpful when she can.

So maybe the article needs to reworded to say "Cleaning house together.....leads to good sex?"

I'll have to side with the BS call. I was doing ALL of the housework including cooking, cleaning, laundry and yardwork. When my wife got home from work, I had already helped the kids with homework and had dinner ready. I got up early work out and had breakfast going before I ever woke her and the kids. I made decent money and paid all the bills without comment. I couldn't figure out why I was being ignored in the bedroom until the day I came in and found someone else's uniform in the living room and a naked guy in the closet.

I call BS on the whole concept. But I may be a little biased.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.