Tuna-Salad

When does someone attain the title of post whore?

Eating bacon and eggs, getting ready for work, checking up on current affairs, and making a few post replies....:D

see lisa and turtle i can multitask:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You are not a post whore unless you have 1 more post than you do now..:P

You are not a true postwhore until you can take any thread about anything and drift it off subject to beer and boobies.

Once you can successfully do this time and time again. You then become a true postwhore.

Good luck in your quest to be on the Greenies watch list. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You are not a true postwhore until you can take any thread about anything and drift it off subject to beer and boobies.

Once you can successfully do this time and time again. You then become a true postwhore.

Nice attempt, but you fail. Try to stay on subject.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I wasn't attempting to hijack your thread young padawon. I was just giving you an example of how to become one of the elite.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I wasn't attempting to hijack your thread young padawon. I was just giving you an example of how to become one of the elite.

No need to become when I'm already there ;)

Ah I see, you are one of those who thinks, because they post, they're one of the elite. Sorry to say, I've seen many like you come and go through the many years I've spent practicing my craft. You sir, will flame out like the rest. Unless you take the time to study hard and learn from some of the best. You will never attain the title of a true postwhore.

Remember, to become one of the elite... you must first be one with the forums.

I used to be a post whore... I was on the watch list I am sure, but now I think Ive turned into the wall flower lurker and *gasp* I dont get banned anymore but my post numbers still reflect my whore status:D

Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Ah I see, you are one of those who thinks, because they post, they're one of the elite. Sorry to say, I've seen many like you come and go through the many years I've spent practicing my craft. You sir, will flame out like the rest. Unless you take the time to study hard and learn from some of the best. You will never attain the title of a true postwhore.

Remember, to become one of the elite... you must first be one with the forums.

I wrote the book.. no need to study