Slappie

Looking for Rebecca! ?

Is she still around? I lost her contact info in a phone transfer... Need to get with Turtle as well.

B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Some little frog gave me turtle info... but I'm still trying to find Becca. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Some little frog gave me turtle info... but I'm still trying to find Becca. :ph34r:

Frog??? :D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Frog??? :D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g

1. guppie

a gay yuppie

Bob and Jim are such guppies; they shopped at Banana Republic in the morning, went to Dean and Deluca in the afternoon and wiped their asses with hundred dollar bills at night.

Wife called this morning to tell me she called my old phone last night... but I wasn't home. Ugh! :S Hopefully the number is at the house.

It would really suck if, your caller ID showed... 'PRIVATE CALLER'. [:/] Good luck in your search!

Chuck

I got an PM. It's all good now!! w00t!