GQ_jumper

The greatest TV show of all time!

BULLY BEATDOWN!!!!

I just saw it for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm addicted. How can you not love watching assholes that pick on guys half their size stepping into a cage with a pro-MMA fighter? Its so funny watching some douche bag say they're going to knockout a pro fighter and that it would take an act of god to submit them and they end up getting tapped out 5 times in 3 minutes and knocked out in 1.

Oh karma how a I love theeB|

http://www.fancast.com/tv/Bully-Beatdown/103973/full-episodes
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

MTV. I'm not a big MTV fan, but this show is great. I was scrawny growing up and was always bullied so watching these assclowns get torn apart is so entertaining. The funniest thing is when the "bullies" talk about how they can fight, and can't be submitted because they'll just stand up and shake the fighter off of them and then they get embarrassed. Now if only I could nominate the idiots that I always hear heckling the TV screen during UFC events with phrases like, "why doesn't he just stand up and punch him, I'd just stand up, why doesn't he just step back and punch him instead of getting put on the ground?". Like every fighter who has ever ended up on the ground simply forgot to step back and punch, so simple ins't it?!
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Most of the 'victims' got a hand shake, and an apology that went something like...
"Sorry bro...I didn't realize I was being an asshole."

I hope there is a second season, but I don't know where they are gonna find any more bullies willing to step up after last season.

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

Most of the 'victims' got a hand shake, and an apology that went something like...
"Sorry bro...I didn't realize I was being an asshole."

I hope there is a second season, but I don't know where they are gonna find any more bullies willing to step up after last season.

Actually the second season has already started. The bully's words were priceless! He kept talkin about how he is "the line" the 10% on one side of him are the strong and the other 90% are the weak. And Jason Miller of course called him out by saying, "so if you're the line, and everyone on the left side of you is strong, wouldn't that make you the weakest strong guy?" Oh the interview was great, and he was spanked too. They brought in Eddie Alvarez who is ranked as the number 3 lightweight fighter in the world across all the promotions.

I don't think they'll have a hard time finding bullies, look at the people that come on the show. These idiots truly believe that with zero experience they are tough enough to handle someone who lives and breaths to fight.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower