shermanator

I think I am in big trouble

My daughter is 13.5 months, and already, she likes to sit inside cardboard boxes. Also, she walks up to poles of any type, fans, building support, whatever , and dances on them. on one particular instance, she even took her shirt and threw it out! ..

What does this mean? should I be worried?
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

No need to worry! Send her to an all girl's catholic school while she's young till she graduates. You will never have any issues with boys!

Yeah, right. In the days of my misbegotten youth, we all knew the easiest girls in town could be picked up at the local all girl Catholic high school.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

No need to worry! Send her to an all girl's catholic school while she's young till she graduates. You will never have any issues with boys!

Yeah, right. In the days of my misbegotten youth, we all knew the easiest girls in town could be picked up at the local all girl Catholic high school.

And they were often the most mischievous! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My daughter is 13.5 months, and already, she likes to sit inside cardboard boxes.
She sits on what's available.... you should consider better living conditions for your family\

Also, she walks up to poles of any type, fans, building support, whatever , and dances on them. on one particular instance, she even took her shirt and threw it out! ..
She dances on what's available .... again, you should consider better living conditions for your family

What does this mean? should I be worried?

It means you are providing your family with an environment ripe with opportunities to become a skydiver. You shouldn't be worried, just move out of the dropzone.

Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

My youngest daughter at that same age would not stop flirting with boys. Didn't care one whit about girls, but went crazy over any boy or man she saw.

I'm buying a shotgun.

My daughter is (and always has been) the same way! Her daycare teacher pulled me aside to talk to me about how how she wont play with any of the girls in her class, she only spends time with the boys. :S

She will be 4 tomorrow!
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

My daughter is (and always has been) the same way! Her daycare teacher pulled me aside to talk to me about how how she wont play with any of the girls in her class, she only spends time with the boys.

What a twit (teacher); talk about sexual stereotyping. :S

My youngest daughter at that same age would not stop flirting with boys. Didn't care one whit about girls, but went crazy over any boy or man she saw.

I'm buying a shotgun.

Hi riddler "and " (4 shotguns!) Vector boy,
Hahahahahaha!!! Daddys, cute daughters and "Shotguns!!" Back in the day of "Massa Ben and Momma Diane's" Scare-us-Valley Paracenter we skydivers of yore' watched "from a safe distance" Melanie grow up!! Back in the earlie 80's at a Valentines day boogie we had a "Talent Show" by the swimming pool. Don "007" Henderson and his ukulele won the sing-song, Charlie Parker got the oscar for best skydiving Video production of "The Twilight Zone" skit that he produced "AND" those who may still have a few brain cells left from that era, remember Melanie and her girlfriend do a cheerleader dance up on the stage while Massa Ben sat right behind them stage left a bit in an old front porch chair with,"A SHOTGUN OVER HIS KNEES!!!!" "The more things change, the more they remain the same!!!!" Have fun ya'll!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out