bigway

The time travelers wife

What a terrible movie. The book was a very enjoyable story. I was really looking forward to watching this movie and am left feeling very very very disappointed from the start right through to the finish of this movie.

If you have not read the book and are thinking of going to see this movie, Do yourself a favour and read the book.

Actually, I think watching the movie and then reading the book in this case would be an even better option. The movie leaves out at least 95% of the story.
There is so much more to the book.

No, change my mind, the ending of the movie might ruin the book.

Read the book. it is a great book and has such a great story.

Movie has to be the biggest disapointment I have ever taken away from a movie.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I read the book a long time ago. I couldn't figure out how they were going to make that book into a movie. The whole premise of the story was a big far fetched and the book made it believable (in a fictitious way) but I didn't think they could translate it to a movie and make it any good. Given the fact that movies can NEVER get everything from the book into them, I think that they did a VERY good job on the movie to make it a good story and I loved it. I went to see it with DangerRoo and my 16 year old daughter. We both came out of the theater in tears and went into the restroom where we met half a dozen other women all in similar states. All of them LOVED the movie too.

The book was very good, but the movie stands alone and is awesome too. You just can't compare books to movies. They are two different things. ;) There is just NO way the movie could BE the book. Don't expect it and you'll love the movie for what it is. B|

I saw the movie first (with my mom who'd read the book and my 13 year old "little sister" who had not). My mom was a bit disappointed because it wasn't nearly as good as the book. Cassie and I both left the movie having enjoyed it and looking forward to reading the book. Now that I've read the book - no, the movie did not compare, but I enjoyed both of them for what they were. Had I read the book first I probably would have been more disappointed.

What a terrible movie. The book was a very enjoyable story. I was really looking forward to watching this movie and am left feeling very very very disappointed from the start right through to the finish of this movie.

If you have not read the book and are thinking of going to see this movie, Do yourself a favour and read the book.

Actually, I think watching the movie and then reading the book in this case would be an even better option. The movie leaves out at least 95% of the story.
There is so much more to the book.

No, change my mind, the ending of the movie might ruin the book.

Read the book. it is a great book and has such a great story.

Movie has to be the biggest disapointment I have ever taken away from a movie.

That is sad to hear! I am reading the book right now and I was looking forward to the movie. Eh... oh, well. [:/]
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I read the book abouT a year agai and was looking forward to this movie. The movie is like reading the book in major fast forward. There is no charachter 'backstory' going on except for he time tIme travels.

I read books all the time and then see movies but this one was a major let down.
Not because it was not some beautiful story and have people in tears or anything like that but simply because there was so much more story they could have put in.

Remember this movie was a mess from the start. They have been re shooting it for two years and you can tell when you watch it.

I give this movie 1 star knowing that the right director could make this the romantic adventure it should have been rather than the comedy cluster fuck it was.

The whole leading up to the ending was an ok story but they missed so mUch of the story and who did it and why etc. Also I hated how the doctor ended up believing him.

Damn it. I was looking forward to this movie for years adn it sucked.

Biggest Dissapointment for me in a film.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store