kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

I'm still confused on the gender issue? How and wher was that discussed?

And are any of you sexy well to do ladies willing to donate to the Shah Da Sexy Man Equipment Fund or SDSMEF for short?
:P

*crosses fingers*

"Please let Swervy answer that, please let Swervy answer that..." :P
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Ah ha ha!!! This thread has kept me entertained for the past 20 minutes as I read through everyone's comments :D:D:D

Seriously, I've had a spectacularly shit day and this just cheered me up - thanks everyone for being so damned funny!! :)

+1

I wasnt on for maybe 3 hours and I missed all of this! But it's still super entertaining!

Kim, you are hilarious!! I only wish I had been around earlier to see all of her (his) comments too!

I know. I wish the mods would have just locked it and left the comments. It is great entertainment and those that will be coming home from work will have missed all the fuckery!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I've got cojones, my shirt says so. Will you buy me a new liquid Sky? I REALLY, REALLY want one!!!

Shit, he has Julio's number on speed dial:D:D After several suits and a rig from them Julio sends him christmas cards.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

And are any of you sexy well to do ladies willing to donate to the Shah Da Sexy Man Equipment Fund or SDSMEF for short?

*crosses fingers*

"Please let Swervy answer that, please let Swervy answer that..." :P

I like you girls, your fun.
Oh well, the perks of having tits i guess.:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Having tits is a perk, but mostly they're fun for me :P

And anyway, you can't dispute the practicality of a penis when it comes to writing your name in snow :D:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

:o Boy I missed alot while at work! My nephew showed me the page on ebay. I said whoa here I got to write something about this. I got tickled when I seen all the pages of posts all ready on this topic. I got to say it looks like everyone took the words right out of my mouth. My nephew is working hard for his A License (4 jumps away) and starting to save money for all his gear. I guess he will be able to hold his head up knowing he worked hard for his hobby. I am proud of him!
Once you have flown, you will walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you have been, there you long to return.
-Leonardo de Vinchi

There is a long time poster on here that goes by the name of Funks. He has been banned and occasionally pops up as a different user. In this case he posed as a girl. He posted another thread outing himself, but the mods deleted it, and him.

and NO I won't donate to your cause.... I have enough already! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

And anyway, you can't dispute the practicality of a penis when it comes to writing your name in snow :D:D:D

Ah it's not really all that fun!
Tits to get you free drinks at bars!
Dick...well they may get you a free drink but it may be in a strange bar were every one is wearing black leather.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Dick...well they may get you a free drink but it may be in a strange bar were every one is wearing black leather.

Shah, it was a guy pretending to be that chick.

I'm surprised the exact pic as the avatar and the eBay ad wasn't a dead giveaway for people here.

Tits may get girls free drinks, but penises get you bigger salaries.. In a weird way, I'm sure it all evens out :P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And PLEASE don't take this post seriously - it's not meant to be :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Tits may get girls free drinks, but penises get you bigger salaries.. In a weird way, I'm sure it all evens out :P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And PLEASE don't take this post seriously - it's not meant to be :P

Yeah - but do you realize how much is spent on the free drinks?! The investment is fuck all bigger than the return.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah - but do you realize how much is spent on the free drinks?! The investment is fuck all bigger than the return.

DUDE.. Don't be mad at me because the ladies need strong beer goggles to consider you a viable shag!!! :ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

DUDE.. Don't be mad at me because the ladies need strong beer goggles to consider you a viable shag!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Hell BABY - I could make you switch teams!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

ROTFLMAO :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I already play both teams - what exactly would you drive me to switch to??!! :o:ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I already play both teams - what exactly would you drive me to switch to??!! :o:ph34r::ph34r:

Obviously the fairer sex.:|
I could make a freight train take a dirt road if I stood on the tracks!

Sammich? :|

I only make one kind of sandwich. Buttered toast, with a slice of cheese, a slice of turkey lunchmeat, and LOTS of Italian dressing. Thats your only option! oh and will you buy me a rig?! :P

How am I supposed to know that? I haven't tasted the sammich yet . . . Oh and Good beer - Only domestic that qualifies is Yuingling or a Micro Brewery . . .

There is a long time poster on here that goes by the name of Funks. He has been banned and occasionally pops up as a different user. In this case he posed as a girl. He posted another thread outing himself, but the mods deleted it, and him.

and NO I won't donate to your cause.... I have enough already! :ph34r:

g

I wondered if it was the funks...or even clay ----- thanks for entertainment before I went to work...it ought to make it a lot less painful ---:D:D

Oh and DD....I do still have that whip - but I only bring it out on special occasions -:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!