mischo

Any luck with the stolen gear database?

Hello All,
Some useless sack of poo stole my brand new Mirage G4, for some reason they left the brand new reserve that was on top of it. Gravitygirl was kind enough to put it up on the stolen gear database on this site. Has any one recovered stolen gear or got home owners insurance to pay for a replacement. Feel free to PM me or we can chat on this thread.
Thank you,
Mish
P.S. If you are the guy who stole it you are more than welcome to return it hassle free. Unless you are 250lbs and jump 120s it wont fit you anyway.

Thanks for the help, I haven't had the opportunity to take a picture it was still unassembled and in the original packaging from the manufacture. It got stolen from my cage at work on a secure compound on a Navy base. I am very disappointed because there is not a lot of theft where I work. I will see what my home owners insurance coverage will do for me, the Navy has not been helpful.
Thanks again
Mish

I had a bunch of gear stolen out of my car a few years ago and other than the deductible insurance covered everything. It was all my gear minus the rig. 3 or 4 suits, altimiter, audible, goggles, camera helmet, etc....got the insurance check within a week after I collected all the receipts.

A friend recently "lost" a canopy, camera helmet and video camera after a cut-away and he too was fully covered.

Sucks to have our shit jacked but insurance should cover it assuming you have no exclusions.