skyrider

Any Other Bikers Here?

What flavor Vulcan? I've got a 1995 750 I got to 'relearn' on. More of a cruser type myself anyway. They put the Vulcan name on a whole range of bikes. I've riden enough to warrent something else. Getting married and having two kids have slowed it down.:S

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

2003 Zx6R for my stunt piece (in perty snow camo :), and an 05 R6 for my race bike, and a 1982 yamaha 750special for a little cruiser that i just finished, no pics yet..... Depends on what im feelin for the day
~MaVriK~
"The Greatest Accomplishment in life is actually Living it"

Yep, I am just currently unable to ride.
'92 GSXR 1100N

Stage III, Yosh cams, RK chain, K&N, a few other things.

I could ride but it might cause me more injury at this point.

This week I hope to rip my bike apart and replace the entire wiring harness.

I have a few Rubbermaid bins standing by for all the parts that have to come off.

I will even be replacing my ignition and maybe polishing the frame out.

Should work really nice and look great.

I was contemplating polishing the outer portions of my rims and leaving the inner portion stock blue.

I also need to take off my exhaust and either find a Hindle front pipe or fabricate a new exhaust from stainless steel.

It needs to breath a little more, but I don't want it too noisy.

Sometimes I like it quiet when riding in the country.

Lets see if I can get these attached right... Our Knuckleheads...the Old rat in front is my main ride, the shinny blue one, my wifes (it was featured in Easyrider in 88, the 200th Issue of the magazine) and then the black one is my Sons 47 chopper , he is only 15 so has to wait to ride it!

Its a Vulcan 800 classic. I love that 800 motor, its very quick and about bullet proof.

I've bobbed up the fenders, welded up some nice Z-bars, sissy bar and LP bracket. Its kind of a a jap-rat bike and I love it.

I really want to buy a big highway cruiser like a Wing or an Electric Glide and build a hardtail bar-hopper. I'd also like to buy a BMW 950GS or a V-Strom for sport turing...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, That didn;t work....guess I'll have to got study the FAQ's ...

I t saids no matching results for posting pictures, or attaching pictures...WTF? it can't be too difficult!

Well, you can see all my bikes at nedthetoothpick.com in the Biker Bar Alley!

And of course, that is my 42 in my avatar!

Well, That didn;t work....guess I'll have to got study the FAQ's ...

I t saids no matching results for posting pictures, or attaching pictures...WTF? it can't be too difficult!

Well, you can see all my bikes at nedthetoothpick.com in the Biker Bar Alley!

And of course, that is my 42 in my avatar!

To post a picture you have on file in your hard drive, below the post window, you will see a "Attachment" and "browse" button. Try those.

To post a link to a picture on the net somewhere, use the url button under the post window. http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=markup_help;
Remster

Here's me and my baby!!!! His name is the "One-Eye Bandit"....:D

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Ain't no Hawg, but gets the job done!;) I se you liek Crew, ever meet any of the Ghostriders? (from Perris) I was their camerman! Had a lot of fun, and got some great footage with them guys!

Finally, American Iron!

My Kawasaki was made in the US. What percentage of parts for modern HD bikes were made in Mexico and China? Something like 85% last time I saw a figure...assembled in the US, made in China.

You mean assembled in USA?

Just like HD. If they can claim it, be assholes (about 75% of HD riders I've encountered) about it and it only be true in terms of assembly, then so can I!