skyrider

Any Other Bikers Here?

Now those old school chops are exactly what I love (I know they weren't old school when the picture was taken)! Great bikes!

You wouldn't have an old XL or XXL open face helmet in the old Bell style that you'd like to part with, do you? I have been thinking about those "repops" that Biltwell is pushing.

i'll look in the attic....gawd I hated those...

2007 Honda Shadow VLX Deluxe (VT600CD), wussy bike. Been riding a little over a year with about 3000 miles under me so far. Mostly to the dropzone and back.

No such thing as a wussy bike, if it is high capable, it is just as much bike as any Hog!

our famous picture , taken in 88, on the airport runway at Sturgis, this picture is avaliable not only on line, but also as a window screen for rear windows!

i was shocked the first time I found it for sale on ebay...not every day, yuou get to buy yourself!

https://www.easttexasradio.com/store/product.php?printable=Y&productid=36499&js=n

That picture is titled "Knucklehead Couple", (micheal lechter took it) adn sells it in his books and gallery,

We have made arrangements to meet him there agin next year, with all 3 Knuckleheads, and the family, to be photographed on the same runway!

(OK, I am ego trippin, these are all bikes I built, and it is my family,(guess I built them too), I am a tad excited)

Lets see...I am up a little late,,,what else do i have that is already small enough to post? (That sounded kinky)

Ok found one, My 150 dollar VW trike...we paid 100 dollars for the motor and transaxle, add that to one day of work, and spare parts out of the back of my shop...Instant trike....

Lets see...I am up a little late,,,what else do i have that is already small enough to post? (That sounded kinky)

Ok found one, My 150 dollar VW trike...we paid 100 dollars for the motor and transaxle, add that to one day of work, and spare parts out of the back of my shop...Instant trike....

where's the attachment? try 2

shit...too big...BRB>>>>>>>>>>>>

try two... Fuck it, it is late...I am tired...one last try for anything that uploads...Lets see what it turns out to be..

LOL, finally got one...My other VW trike, I was 18, just built this trike, and had quit the carnival for good, (I grew up on the carnival) in front of the first apratment I had ever rented in my name! (hey it was a moment for me, quit laughing):ph34r:

Been riding since June '08.

Starter bike was an '06 Suzuki s40 and This Feb I purchased an '09 Kawasaki Versys. Just passed 4100 miles on my V. I love that bike but would like something more comfortable for my wife (pillion) Kinda looking at Vstroms or maybe a Concours...

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Been riding since June '08.

Starter bike was an '06 Suzuki s40 and This Feb I purchased an '09 Kawasaki Versys. Just passed 4100 miles on my V. I love that bike but would like something more comfortable for my wife (pillion) Kinda looking at Vstroms or maybe a Concours...

Vstrom make a hell of a lot more sense for two up riding!

Very nice. That's the kind of bike that I like.

I saw a guy's hard-tail pan in Ft. Worth a few years ago that had a SBS in a rack that he made to follow the hard-tail lines. You could over look it, if you weren't paying attention. Yes it was real, yes it was loaded and he had it where he could pull it out of his custom built rack with one hand.

All in all, it was a very nice scooter. No billet, very little chrome and something that is ridden every day.

I literally ride 7 days a week and look forward to it each day!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Just picked this baby up about 2 weeks ago. Less than 10,000 miles, in mint shape. I am so stoked! It hauls ass, and the brakes and handling are stellar. This isn't my exact bike, but looks just like it. Got hit by a car while riding a Buell XB12S, and the insurance helped to pay for it. Concrete slip and slide= No fun.
SV650s are excellent bikes, glad to see a few on here. Helped my brother install an Ohlins rear shock and new front springs on his '03, and he is out doing a track day right now actually.
Ride safe all!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/2001_Honda_RC51_SP1.jpg

Very nice. That's the kind of bike that I like.

I saw a guy's hard-tail pan in Ft. Worth a few years ago that had a SBS in a rack that he made to follow the hard-tail lines. You could over look it, if you weren't paying attention. Yes it was real, yes it was loaded and he had it where he could pull it out of his custom built rack with one hand.

All in all, it was a very nice scooter. No billet, very little chrome and something that is ridden every day.

I literally ride 7 days a week and look forward to it each day!

I may be getting old but...SBS rack??????

Just picked this baby up about 2 weeks ago. Less than 10,000 miles, in mint shape. I am so stoked! It hauls ass, and the brakes and handling are stellar. This isn't my exact bike, but looks just like it. Got hit by a car while riding a Buell XB12S, and the insurance helped to pay for it. Concrete slip and slide= No fun.
SV650s are excellent bikes, glad to see a few on here. Helped my brother install an Ohlins rear shock and new front springs on his '03, and he is out doing a track day right now actually.
Ride safe all!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/2001_Honda_RC51_SP1.jpg

How da fuck did you put the link inside the post? [:/]

New forum...I am lost....:$

How da fuck did you put the link inside the post? [:/]

New forum...I am lost....:$

Look at the buttons right below the text box. Click the URL box, paste the link you want to post and then click the /URL box. Easy as that!

Edit to add: just did a bit of work to get my 94 Honda Shadow running again, psyched to ride again, and we end up with 3 days of street flooding rain. We need it as we are in an insane drought, but come on!!!
Killing threads since 2004.