ranchgirl

2009 Nationals - Pick up teams/teammates WANTED/NEEDED

Here is the main forum for the 2009 Nationals...if you know someone who is looking to jump on a pick up team at Nationals, PLEASE give them this link...

http://www.skygirlmedia.com/spaceland-forums/viewforum.php?f=1

Just starting a thread for those of us who may be looking to jump on a team at the 2009 Nationals but don't have a whole team put together yet or for those teams needing an extra teammate at the last minute.

Please post your name, contact info, what you are looking for (4-way FS, 16-way, VFS, CF). What kind of people might you already have committed, level of experience wanted, level of experience you have, if you are a cameraflyer, what dates you can commit to (if you can commit a few days earlier to train). Here's mine:

Hi, my name is Crystal. I jump at Skydive Elsinore. I have 475 jumps (75% RW). I've competed in 2 NSL meets this summer (Rookie class) and have been doing mostly 4-way RW all summer. I'm currently asking around at my DZ to see if anyone is interested in coming out and competing...but I'm going to be there regardless (already booked a ticket)...So if anyone else is looking, please contact me. I am looking to get on a 4-way FS (RW) team and can be there by Saturday the 10th in the afternoon to train for a day and a half before the competition starts on Monday October 12. I must leave by Wed evening to go back to work, but the competition should be over by Tuesday evening pending decent weather anyway, so I have Wed as my back up. In photo attached, I am the girl on the left.

And, if anyone knows anyone else who might be coordinating an effort to put people in touch, please give them my info.

Please keep this thread to this topic...THANKS!

crystalsanchez at aol dot com
-Crystal

I guess I'm just trying to *bump* this so it doesn't get buried. If you know of someone looking please let them know about this thread.

Also, does anyone know if a camera flyer can jump on two teams in the same discipline? I know they don't allow that for the rest of the team members, but does that apply to the cameraflyer too? I would assume so, since he/she IS part of the team.

Oh, and here's a link for more useful Nationals info, like cost, accommodations, schedule, etc. :) http://www.skydivespaceland.com/Nationals09/index.php
-Crystal