warpedskydiver

Get well soon DSE!

I hope you recover soon and with no permanent injury!

Best wishes Douglas!:)

I just read about it.

Heal well Spot...was hoping to get to meet you in person at the American Boogie at Skydance...maybe that won't happen now but still hope to see you in the air soon :)
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

bummer about the accident...

I dont actually know him but I have 2 of his DVDs (the one on the HC5 and on Vegas 9), so I feel like I do!

my best goes out to you DSE!!

PS What you have shown me regarding Vegas is AMAZING!! That DVD is well worth the cash, thank you so much!!!!!
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Spot, you biffed?
Damn brother, heal up fast ok?
Take care of yourself. If you need anything, ask.
And, uh, careful with that ipod, man, I hear those things cause...uh...somethinorother I can't pronounce. But it has a scary sounding latin name. And its really icky.
Peace.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Doug!:o[:/][:/][:/]

Hope you're feeling better as you read this. Make 'em take good care of you in the hospital, and heal fast. You better be at CR again this year.:P Seriously, call us if you need anything.

John

Awe! Spot! I'm so sorry to hear you were hurt! Like John said, make them take good care of you! You have a couple months to heal until the LFL boogie and 4 months to heal for chick's rock! I am looking forward to seeing you there again! My thoughts are with you. If you need anything let us know. We are praying for a speedy recovery for you. Heal quick!

Spot, you biffed?
Damn brother, heal up fast ok?
Take care of yourself. If you need anything, ask.
And, uh, careful with that ipod, man, I hear those things cause...uh...somethinorother I can't pronounce. But it has a scary sounding latin name. And its really icky.
Peace.
-B

Heal fast brother!

On a side note.. Lurch.. your avatar is tits up! B|
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

let doc or i know if there is anything we can do ! heal fast my friend -
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hey DSE...you know where I am and who I am..I have wheels, will travel. If you or Linda need anything...I'll find a way to head that way..I'm only one state over.

Hang in there...Exercise Patience as I know you're a goal oriented and driven guy!

In the meantime...HUGS of Comfort from Colorado.
Katee