skymama

Who wore it best?

Shakira managed to look trashy because her fugly boots (she could have pulled the dress off with some strappy heels) and Pink looked trashy because of her assorted random tattoos and silly hair. 'nuf said.

They could have swapped footwear and all would be right.

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have organized a jello wrestling competition so as to determine who wore it best.
Their people will be getting back to me.
All proceeds will go to the Church of Shahdo.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The over-the-knee boots are going to be huge this fall/winter.

Great. :|

Thank god.. I'll be glad to see the dumbass oversized glasses gone..

That.

As for the picture, the one on the left looks better.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Shakira and Pink showed up at the MTV VMA's in the same dress.

Never heard of either of them.

You didn't specify which was which in the photos.

Shakira on the left;
Pink on the right.

Shakira would definitely look better w/o the boots and dress.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Shakira and Pink showed up at the MTV VMA's in the same dress.

Never heard of either of them.

You didn't specify which was which in the photos.

Shakira on the left;
Pink on the right.

Shakira would definitely look better w/o the boots and dress.:ph34r:

I'd bang her either way. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I liked the boots too but I think they would look better on you. :$ And I also didnt know which was which but thought the one on the left was the better of the 2.

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I liked the boots too but I think they would look better on you. :$ And I also didnt know which was which but thought the one on the left was the better of the 2.

Um.. No.. I only *wish* I legs like that!! Even if I did, however, I don't think I would have the guts to wear those FM boots!!

I still liked them on her!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Um.. No.. I only *wish* I legs like that!! Even if I did, however, I don't think I would have the guts to wear those FM boots!!

Ok I admit your legs are the one thing I have not seen but judging by your other pics Id say not only could you pull it off but youd make it look better.

Question, if we were dating and I told you I thought this would be sexy on you, would you wear them because I like them or would say no you dont care if I find you sexy?

If you did wear them do you think it would boost your ego enough to know I thought you were sexy in them, so you would feel sexy or would you continue to be insecure while wearing them?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I think they both look good, just different. As for Shakira's "boots," it looks to me like she is wearing latex stockings with pumps, rather than boots, but it's hard to tell. And I voted for Shakira because, whatever her footwear is, I kinda like it.

I'll pull the latex expertise card and say I dont think so... Maybe, but I think those are boots with a very thin upper.
Remster

I'll pull the latex expertise card and say I dont think so... Maybe, but I think those are boots with a very thin upper.

OK, Remi, you would probably know better than I.

(And you probably have those same boots at home, if they make them in your size. :P)

Pics needed in the boots;
Of Nataly,:)Not Remi.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.