bigway

The Human Bird

This guy is one Dark mutherfucker.

'I would hurt em so badly that nobody would come near me anymore as they knew what the consequences would be'
Something like that anyway.

Never seen or read about this side of Jeb before.

Good on him for doing what he has achieved and the way he lives life, seems like a good bloke, but Jeb, could you maybe speak a bit softer? no need to yell, im sure the sound engineer could turn the volume up if need be ;)

Good show. Really enjoyed it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

but Jeb, could you maybe speak a bit softer? no need to yell, im sure the sound engineer could turn the volume up if need be ;)

Yeah, and that manic 'I-am-slightly-unhinged' laugh! :D Don't know Jeb at all, but I enjoyed the show (it was on UK Channel 4 last night). Thought it was relatively well researched and scripted, and didn't pile on the drama too much.

I did think for a horrible moment they were going to show Dwain Weston impacting the bridge - glad they made the decision not to.

I'd never seen the footage of the foiled Empire State jump before - that was quite something. 'If you don't let go of me, I will fall to my death!' :o

They showed him unitl he was about five metres from impact.

I slowed it right down to see what his body movements were before impact. It was as if he was confusing himself if he should try and lose altitude fast and go under or clear it. Looked like he had a hard time making that decision, but that is something I am not sure about of course, i just noticed him fumbling around with his body decision like he was trying to make his mind up.

A horrible way to go out and a very horrible way to lose a friend. That was sad watching that.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store